Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Pablo & Rusty's Coffee Roasters

Awesome Shopify app to schedule/customize discount. Very easy to use and straightforward. Awesome and fast support as well! I very much recommend these guys!

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy that you found the app easy to use, it looks great :) Our support team will always be there if you need us. Wishing you a successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

rainandbow.com

Great support, great product! Was easy to install and they are quick to respond with any custom tweaks. Thanks so much to the entire team

November 24, 2020

Thank you kindly for your review. We are pleased that we were able to promptly assist you. Wishing you a smooth and successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

FNX Brasil

Incredible customer support form Laurel. Solved an issue, helped with some customization and when a thing was not possible, suggested another and helped so much.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad to hear that Laurel was able to offer you solutions and help with the customizations that you needed. Wishing you all the best with your discounts!

Hola Amor Inc

Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best

November 23, 2020

You are the best of the best! Thank you so much for the review!

Amoda

Kelsey's customer service was amazing! She answered all of my questions quickly, thoroughly and in a friendly manner.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that Kelsey was able to help answer any questions you had. Please feel free to reach out in the future!

Inspirations Dancewear

I had an excellent support experience with Harpreet & Guri from the Bold team. Really stellar service! They kept me on chat with them until the issue was 100% resolved and tested. They truly saved the day. If there was a 6th star option I would have clicked that.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review. We are very happy to that Harpreet and Guri were able to help resolve any issues you were experiencing. Wishing you all the best with your BFCM sales!

Made With Love Natural Skin Care

I'm setting up a holiday BOGO sale with Bold Discount & Upsell. I had a few questions if I was setting up correctly. I live chatted with Challi and he was patient with all my questions and getting clarity. Thanks again Challi.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Thrilled to hear that Challi was able to answer any questions you had regarding your set up. Wishing you all the best with your discounts during this holiday season!

Lovely Leaf Naturals

Easy and straight forward! So much better than the vanilla discount functionality with Shopify! GREAT for organizing BFCM deals!

Quality Queen Boutique

Downloaded this app for the free trial. Realized it is very easy to input the discounts. I like it and will continue to use this app.

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it easy to use!

WomanShopsWorld

I'm just learning my way around, and am planning to have Bold manage my BFCM sale. The Bold team has been very prompt and helpful with my questions and requests. Kelsey in particular answered quite a few questions that were beginner questions, and I appreciate her patience with me! Looking forward to seeing how this works in real time soon! Update: the app worked great, and I had one question about the way payments were processing, and needed some technical support once my sale was already in progress. Challi was super helpful and got me prompt support, which I really appreciate! Bold support has been awesome!

November 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so happy that we were prompt and helpful, and that Kelsey was able to answer your questions! We are very excited to see the success of your BFCM sale!