Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Adv3nture

Time spent using app About 4 hours

The app integrates well with BFCM. I would recommend it to any shop owner that does not have coding available.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review and recommendation. Sending you our best wishes on a successful BFCM!

HA Motorsports

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Installed this app to try it out before our annual Black Friday Sale. The app didn't work quite right with our store layout on the product page as we'd like, so uninstalled the app. I had an issue uninstalling (my mistake) and Laurel helped through a quick chat get it resolved in no time. A+ customer service even though we decided not to use the app.

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are just happy that Lauren was able help you! We wish you a smooth and successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Racket Academy

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 35 minutes

Great APP, used to discount my whole store with ease. Easy set up and execution will be using it in the future

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Wishing you all the best with your future sales.

Palermo Body

Very helpful customer service! Chilli helped me make all the changes I needed to customize this for my sale

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! Thrilled to hear that Challi was able to help with the customization you were looking for.

Queen and Collection

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Easy to use and managed.
lets see how it will impact the speed after I will RUN campaign
I wish it will be video training too

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate the feedback regarding a training video for Bold Discounts. Wishing you all the best with your BFCM campaign!

Arzinger Design

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super easy to use and this is a way to allow double discounts. I would highly recommend to anyone. I especially love the countdown timer.

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying the app and that you found it easy to use! It's looking great! We are wishing you successful Black Friday Cyber Monday.

Pablo & Rusty's Coffee Roasters

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Awesome Shopify app to schedule/customize discount. Very easy to use and straightforward. Awesome and fast support as well! I very much recommend these guys!

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy that you found the app easy to use, it looks great :) Our support team will always be there if you need us. Wishing you a successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

rainandbow.com

Time spent using app 25 minutes

Great support, great product! Was easy to install and they are quick to respond with any custom tweaks. Thanks so much to the entire team

November 24, 2020

Thank you kindly for your review. We are pleased that we were able to promptly assist you. Wishing you a smooth and successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

FNX Brasil

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Incredible customer support form Laurel. Solved an issue, helped with some customization and when a thing was not possible, suggested another and helped so much.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad to hear that Laurel was able to offer you solutions and help with the customizations that you needed. Wishing you all the best with your discounts!

Hola Amor Inc

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best Best of the best

November 23, 2020

You are the best of the best! Thank you so much for the review!