Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Teem Meme

The app does what it says and looks great on your site with the red sale tags and the crossed out prices. New users please test on one collection first before you put your whole store on sale because somehow my discount was applied twice, So that was a bit stressful.

After reaching out support I received an almost instant reply and very prompt responses followed by a solution. I would definitely recommend this app if not for its function, definitely for it's support team, they are friendly, informative, and very helpful.

Groove Monkee

If possible, I'd give this 4.5 stars...we use it all the time at https://groovemonkee.com and it's definitely worth it. The ability to "set and forget" various sales is priceless. Overall, well designed and implemented.

Holdstock Jewellery Store

Would have given 5 stars but due to the fact i can't schedule deals as i live in Australia and the server for +10 timezone no longer works meaning i have to manulky set up discounts. Is a great app.

Ecigaretteempire

it takes some real work to configure, but i will update the review as soon as we get it to work.

Ocean View Woodworking

Update: I just installed the Upsell app to compliment the discount app. Working great and excellent help from Brendin at Bold to help me get these two apps working together.

I had a few teething problems with the installation that were resolved in a timely manner. Ron, a support leader at Bold knows a thing or two about customer service. I've been using this app now for about a week in conjunction with Kit and it's great. The functionality and ease of use is very good. Hopefully it will continue to show value over the coming months and I'm already trying to decide what other Bold apps I can pair with it...

Vikingmarine

Brilliant app and a brilliant support. Dan helped a great deal with clear explanations and quick come back. Only downside I found so far is the inability to change product price while sale is on without affecting the automation of the sale on said product but it is a minor issue.

The Sensible Mama

This app was a blessing for our Black Friday discounts on thesensiblemama.com - It did exactly what it was supposed to do. I can't imagine running a sale or promotion without it. I understand that it is now integrated with KIT. Although I have not tried kit with Product Discount, I am looking forward to doing so.

Gear N Bits

Combined with other bold apps this app is great.

Ceramicgrillstore

I see the potential but it missed half the products on my first sale. Had to do a manual work around. Bold says updated version coming out. They just don't know when.

Evokelogy

The app is really helpful in terms of selecting individual product to go on sale, setting sales clock etc. The difficult part is installing the codes especially if you are not very technical inclined. However the technical support is very helpful and prompt to my responses. There might be a time difference, but just stay patience, usually they will get back in 1-2 days. Overall I am still happy with this new app. Thanks again, Aubrey and Jay for your help!