Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Igeer

can not build discount on homepage and collections,just works on products page,sucker

Lashkaraa

The app has bug that sometimes changes price to 0 after disabling sale added through this app and sometimes sale didn't even removed from products even after disabling the sale through app.

Upon reporting the issue the app developer told to keep the issue live to check this clearly doesn't makes any sense. We showed them screenshots but they want to see the live issues. They want us to keep the 0 value products live so they check and in the meantime customers keeps ordering those affected products and there's not way to fix all affected products at once. You've to manually update all products because price information completely removed by this app.

If you've thousands of products don't use this app. You'll end up fixing most of the products manually that will consume enough time. Their support is terrible and slow. There's no such term priority in their support activities. Shopify agent told us that bold commerce is working on this issue and when we contacted bold commerce through their chat they said the co-worker will be available next day.

Extremely disappointed.

Ninja Brand Inc

Their install links and instructions are garbage. It shows the app as not installed by a default banner even when it's installed, then once you dismiss it, you realize it's just a marketing banner to get you to pay for the install. The install links don't take you to the actual install page, and then it's spread between different links rather than simple step by step instructions like most other Developers. Jacked up my website and doesn't work, it shows as very simple code copy and pasting, but obviously there's more than it, and since everything is all over the place, who knows if I missed a step. Support says they'll probably get around to helping fix it in 2-3 days. Longest I've ever had to wait for support. Makes me appreciate other developers by far...

Lets Truck

Not impressed that you're not able to set a variant sales price. If your store is user friendly and you use variants please be aware that this app will NOT and they REFUSE to make changes to the app in order to set different sales for the different variants.

For example, if you have a product that has 2 variants and the second is just a multi-pack and you want to discount that variant and not the individual variant you CANNOT do that.

I've paid for this app for over a year with promises of this addition and nothing still.

Kuvacanvas

I just watched 2 sales slip through as my discount was having issues mid promotion. No sense of urgency with help support live chat....2-3 days for a "specialist". I used to love Bold, and have many of their apps. However, based on this experience I'll be deleting them.

Also of note, production options does not work with product discount showing the real time pricing change. I was told I would have to pay for customization which is silly.

So, Bold COST me money, therefore, 1 star review. They lose all of my trust based on this.

Lily Arkwright

simply dreadful app, the time settings failed to work, so one of our discounts continued on long than planned.

I then tried to disable one discount and it will not turn off, subsequently i've deleted the app and discounts are still live!

I've emailed support and heard nothing back, its been over 4 days!

We have no choice but to re-list every product which still have the discount present.

Avoid this app like the plague.

Chrisbroy

I bought this app for $99 and it worked once. I went to do some admittedly last minute discounts for this weekend and the app didn't work. Tried and tried but it didn't work. So I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall. Doesn't work unless I pay $99 again! What a rip off. Have had good experience in the past with Bold but wow. Charging me twice for an app that doesn't work. No thanks!

Qvape Ro

Beware!

Some of the discounts prepared for Black Friday were randomly not applied. It worked for some products but not others (in the same discount rule).

The products that it didn't work for did not have other discounts applied previously, the app just bugged out.

Ryan London

There is no link to and instructions available how to install the coding. They make you to pay for setting up the app.

Frenzytrendy

Although they say free for 60 days. In reality, they charge you as soon as they have the opportunity to do so.