Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Level 1

Very useful app. The option to schedule your sales is pretty huge. The interface is fairly simple and easy to use. Worked great for us at http://level1productions.com
I rated 4 stars, because I'm still missing a couple things:
- the option to setup one sale where you can pick different prices for different products. Rather then having to make separate sales if some items are $5, $10, $20... off.
- it should be a little more clear, how to make a sale for an item that's already on sale. (We usually have a big sale day and then push certain items with even lower hourly special prices)
- I wish there was a function to only put certain sizes/colors of one product for sale.

The1407planners

Although it seems as though it would be good the support is lacking. You can enter the chat so you think someone is there but they never actually appear. When I called and expressed I was having a sale that day and the instructions are not clear they said they would call back but that did not happen. The instructions do need to be a bit more clear in some places, however, after several hours I think I have a good enough fix until I can get a little clarification on the abilities.

Limelifestyle

The app worked great. Did what is said it would. This was my first time using it so I only used the basic features. I look forward to learning how to use some of the other features of the app to get the most out of sale promotions.

Imagevine

Great APP. Saves time when discounting products, I love the ability to create a custom icon for the products on sale.

Sophieshoe

I love that you can pick and choose what to apply discounts to since shopify won't all the exclude things from discount codes. If you have a lot of items in your shop it does take a while to update them all. My other con is if you have new items you add after you create the coupon even if you have it applied to the entire site it won't auto add those new items. You have to re-sync the sale which again can be time consuming. I have also had issues with the timing of things not working right. I don't use the app as much as I should as it does have some great features! With it being a one time fee I do feel it's worth it for sure!

Full Disclosure

Love it. easy to install, can create so many different discount brackets and super user friendly.
just wish product add/removal modification was a bit easier to do and without having to disable the entire discount bracket.

Smart Alley

Great tool! Makes promotions a breeze! Thank you Bold!

4salon

Not the most intuitive app, but it serves its purpose. It could use some interface updates.

Supercross Bmx 2

Seems to work OK, been having some trouble with the BOGO option that we bought it for and found out we have to buy another app to make them work together.

Have e-mailed tech support and waiting for a response

But looks like it will be able to do great things!!

Laxstar Clothing

Proven to be very effective and easy to use once you follow some simple direction. I'm no where near a cider but was able to follow directions and apply all code easily.