Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Evokelogy

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is really helpful in terms of selecting individual product to go on sale, setting sales clock etc. The difficult part is installing the codes especially if you are not very technical inclined. However the technical support is very helpful and prompt to my responses. There might be a time difference, but just stay patience, usually they will get back in 1-2 days. Overall I am still happy with this new app. Thanks again, Aubrey and Jay for your help!

Level 1

Very useful app. The option to schedule your sales is pretty huge. The interface is fairly simple and easy to use. Worked great for us at http://level1productions.com
I rated 4 stars, because I'm still missing a couple things:
- the option to setup one sale where you can pick different prices for different products. Rather then having to make separate sales if some items are $5, $10, $20... off.
- it should be a little more clear, how to make a sale for an item that's already on sale. (We usually have a big sale day and then push certain items with even lower hourly special prices)
- I wish there was a function to only put certain sizes/colors of one product for sale.

The1407planners

Time spent using app About 1 month

Although it seems as though it would be good the support is lacking. You can enter the chat so you think someone is there but they never actually appear. When I called and expressed I was having a sale that day and the instructions are not clear they said they would call back but that did not happen. The instructions do need to be a bit more clear in some places, however, after several hours I think I have a good enough fix until I can get a little clarification on the abilities.

Limelifestyle

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app worked great. Did what is said it would. This was my first time using it so I only used the basic features. I look forward to learning how to use some of the other features of the app to get the most out of sale promotions.

Imagevine

Great APP. Saves time when discounting products, I love the ability to create a custom icon for the products on sale.

Sophieshoe

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I love that you can pick and choose what to apply discounts to since shopify won't all the exclude things from discount codes. If you have a lot of items in your shop it does take a while to update them all. My other con is if you have new items you add after you create the coupon even if you have it applied to the entire site it won't auto add those new items. You have to re-sync the sale which again can be time consuming. I have also had issues with the timing of things not working right. I don't use the app as much as I should as it does have some great features! With it being a one time fee I do feel it's worth it for sure!

Full Disclosure

Time spent using app About 6 years

Love it. easy to install, can create so many different discount brackets and super user friendly.
just wish product add/removal modification was a bit easier to do and without having to disable the entire discount bracket.

Smart Alley

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great tool! Makes promotions a breeze! Thank you Bold!

4salon

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Not the most intuitive app, but it serves its purpose. It could use some interface updates.

Supercross Bmx 2

Seems to work OK, been having some trouble with the BOGO option that we bought it for and found out we have to buy another app to make them work together.

Have e-mailed tech support and waiting for a response

But looks like it will be able to do great things!!