Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

The Artisans Gifting Company Quilting Fabric and Notions

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I used this app in the past to schedule daily discounts that my customers could see at the top of my page. I love the legacy version of the app because of the flexibility that it offers. It saves me time and allows me to schedule deals in advance with ease.

BLX Eyewear

Location Australia

Great App. Highly recommended. Used to promote my product for a 3 day SALE. Easy to use and create discounts

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

The app does just what it states. Very easy to create a discounts with many other discount features.

NAPPY HAIR COMPANY

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was skeptical at first, but This App did exactly what I needed it to do. Quick & Fast. I was able to Launch a Sale in my store in 5 minutes. I love how easy it is to put a Collection on Sale or just a few items. Plus it makes the Sale Look Good with the Countdown Clock. So Far So Good!

Copious Crafts

I could not manage my Flash Sales without this app. Conducting timely sales is an important aspect of my business and this app has helped me achieve my goals.

Southern Mobile Accessories

simple and useful integration - can't wait to start the sales and enjoy the automation - I highly reccomend

Untold Rebel

The customer service is amazing, Aryan and the app specialist Mayank, Esha is so helpful to solve my problem and answer all my questions. We have been using the upsell app for quite a while, and it definitely increases our revenue, and I can't wait to see the result with the Bold Discount app.

Pactech Mayoreo

Location Mexico

A great solution for business! We need individual discounts and it works perfectly, with more features included!

TUOPIN

Location China
Time spent using app 37 minutes

Set discounts for goods, a very good tool, you can choose him if you need it, use it for value, and like it.

Gloriosa-Boutique

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 2 months

After the team helped me to install it, i am very happy for having chosen it for my store had discount prices in all products with the use of one button.