Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Untold Rebel

The customer service is amazing, Aryan and the app specialist Mayank, Esha is so helpful to solve my problem and answer all my questions. We have been using the upsell app for quite a while, and it definitely increases our revenue, and I can't wait to see the result with the Bold Discount app.

Pactech Mayoreo

A great solution for business! We need individual discounts and it works perfectly, with more features included!

TUOPIN

Set discounts for goods, a very good tool, you can choose him if you need it, use it for value, and like it.

Gloriosa-Boutique

After the team helped me to install it, i am very happy for having chosen it for my store had discount prices in all products with the use of one button.

The Library Store

Very easy to set up. I think this will save us a lot of time in the future. Set up my first discount in seconds and the install was easy too.

Makeuproomclothing

Gracias por tanta s opciones.
En su maravillosa aplicación
Gracias por tanto apoyo en este mundo

Coolpebbles

The app is great. If your theme is a bit complex, the bot installation might mess up things a bit so I recommend using the expert install. Priyanka from costumer support did a fantastic job and together with Jade from the developers team, fixed my issues in matter of seconds.

Gaudi Muebles

It worked just how I expected it! It's a bit pricey but worth it. I was looking for an easy option and Bold Discounts was perfect Thanks.

Tero Hollanti

Cool app for an change. Discover your discounts.. of course I'm new with this kind of business. I mean sales.

Fairyspringspharmacy

great app. very easy to use. used other apps before and this is by far the best. Highly recommended to others.