Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

The Library Store

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Very easy to set up. I think this will save us a lot of time in the future. Set up my first discount in seconds and the install was easy too.

Makeuproomclothing

Location Dominican Republic

Gracias por tanta s opciones.
En su maravillosa aplicación
Gracias por tanto apoyo en este mundo

Coolpebbles

Location Mexico

The app is great. If your theme is a bit complex, the bot installation might mess up things a bit so I recommend using the expert install. Priyanka from costumer support did a fantastic job and together with Jade from the developers team, fixed my issues in matter of seconds.

Gaudi Muebles

Location Mexico

It worked just how I expected it! It's a bit pricey but worth it. I was looking for an easy option and Bold Discounts was perfect Thanks.

Tero Hollanti

Location Sweden

Cool app for an change. Discover your discounts.. of course I'm new with this kind of business. I mean sales.

Fairyspringspharmacy

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

great app. very easy to use. used other apps before and this is by far the best. Highly recommended to others.

Eloura Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good. But i haven't tested the first sale through the app yet. I hope it goes well. Will report back after rhis.

Skinz Cosmetics

I use this app to help manage sales campaigns on my store. Bold discounts provides great customer service and quality product. I love the ease of using the app.

Drink Rumble

Bold allowed us to supercharge our subscriptions when starting from 0. Easy to use and get up and running.

Aroma Beauty

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 23 hours

I used this app to set up my site wide sale and it was done in less than 5 minutes! Great App.
Only criticism I have is the plans could be cheaper but overall happy