Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Eloura Australia

So far so good. But i haven't tested the first sale through the app yet. I hope it goes well. Will report back after rhis.

Skinz Cosmetics

I use this app to help manage sales campaigns on my store. Bold discounts provides great customer service and quality product. I love the ease of using the app.

Drink Rumble

Bold allowed us to supercharge our subscriptions when starting from 0. Easy to use and get up and running.

Aroma Beauty

I used this app to set up my site wide sale and it was done in less than 5 minutes! Great App.
Only criticism I have is the plans could be cheaper but overall happy

Bella Cotn

Priyanka was very helpful and solved my issue very quickly. I am new to the app and so far I feel like it would be beneficial.

Beguiling Phenix Art Store

I decided to go with another bold app, and of course I needed help. I think I deleted the app about 4 times out of frustration and tried other apps, but I kept on coming back to this one. I decided to reach out for help, and I was happy I did. I ended up getting Aryan Sharma. I was happy about that, because Aryan did at outstanding job with helping me with the bold upsell app. I promise you, if it wasn't for Aryan I would have given up on both apps. Awesome customer service!!

Premium eJuice

Priyanka provided excellent service in helping me with the installation of the latest version of Bold Discounts.

Colori

Great customer service ! Carter helped me throughout all my problems on the app. He was very patient with me. Thank you

Gioielleria Granarelli

I resolve one issue with the customer service , Mr. Naman is five stars guarantee.......the app works very well

MacDougall Bats

The app works really well for doing any kind of sale at anytime. It's definitely a big time saver for changing all the prices with a lot of variants. Customer service from Rahul was above and beyond to help us do something "custom" in regards to corona virus. If you ever do sales, Bold Discounts is the one to get!