Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Million Dollar Collar

This company is TERRIBLE. Their own apps don't work with each other. They update one and it breaks the others, STEER CLEAR! My site has been affected by their adjustments for over a week, and support is VERY slow to respond or to fix the problem.

wigirlhair

The price was increased.It usd to be $14.99.But now is ¥19.99.
The app is not working either.I can't find any customer service to solve this problem.

March 16, 2021

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback! Our support team would be happy to help you solve the issues you are experiencing, we've reached out via email.

الركن السويسري للساعات

the app not working
the new version not working with me, A request has been sent, and is awaiting response,

March 15, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Our app specialist has reached in hopes to resolve any issues you were experiencing. Thank you for your patience.

Karagiri

Worst app ever! It changed the layout of my collection page entirely.The app has made some changes to the theme. The images on the collection pages are replaced by blank spaces. My collection page is completely distorted!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We are so so sorry that you were experienced these issues. We are constantly working on improving our app to make it better and your feedback is really important to us.

SHAPERX

user support is horrible so far (waiting to see). theme install require manual work, and I asked for help. They responded the ticket quickly, but nothing was actually done properly and no discount showed up.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry that you experienced these issues during install. We are always working on improving our app and your feedback is very important to us.

Mine & Yours - Vancouver Luxury Fashion Resale + Consignment

I would give it zero stars if I could. Very unclear instructions and when I went to stop and restart the sale it removed all items from my sale collection. Removed tags from my shopify site that it did not put there. Now having to manually enter over 1000 product tags. Nothing they can do. One of the biggest sale days of the year ruined.

December 31, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any frustration this may caused you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we are constantly working on making our apps better.

THE-ARE

Very bad. They applied the discount twice and then they were not responsible. Suddenly they asked me to pay double for the same app, and then they lowered the price again because they saw that the app was poorly made. A disaster.

Paradise Planner Co.

Absolutely cannot believe I'm dealing with this on Black Friday weekend. So of course you don't know until your sale is live, but with this app you can't allow the use of any 3rd party payment app (only shopify payments) because if you allow other ones, customers don't actually get a discount. AND customers cannot check out in their selected currency. This has cost me at least one sale that I'm aware of. Who even knows how many more. This app is completely pointless. The only reason I downloaded it was so my customers wouldn't have to enter discount codes. Instead I got 2 other (worse) problems. Will be uninstalling immediately after the weekend. EDITED TO ADD: After having multiple issues with my code after uninstalling their discounts app, I've learned that these problems are KNOWN ISSUES with using their apps!

December 2, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Lavender's Dream

I'm unable to exclude specific collections, like the clearance collection, from sitewide sale. I also can't enter coupon codes (so far). And I also cannot find the price adjuster. This box will n ot allow me to submit a negative review... I'd give it zero stars now

December 2, 2020

Olson's Tack Shop

let's just say we haven't gotten started off on the right foot with bold apps. i read all the reviews, spent hours setting up my BFCM sale, got excited for it to launch, then the day of I woke up to dozens of emails and DMs from frustrated customers saying the discount disappeared when they go to the cart. 8 hours later of being on and off with customer support a solution was found...by me! the slide out cart app we had seemed to be causing the problem, i deleted it and went on my way as it seemed everything was working fine. went to bed exhausted, then woke up to our drop down menu not working and the bold discount app applying 20% off of everything (including brands that are never allowed to go on sale), now my thanksgiving day is being spent (again) being consumed with trying to get this resolved. frustrating to say the least, i don't have a happy experience with bold 11.28.20 UPDATE
So if one of your experts reach out it wasn't to me as I haven't received any requests from anyone at BOLD. I would be interested in speaking with them.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you have been experiencing and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9