Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
BOLD
4.4
October 16, 2022

Worst experience ever! The apps stopped working and generated damage on my website, then they sent a message saying that they had a problem and would probably display the wrong prices for the customers.

ZEUS X1
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BOLD replied October 17, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry for the experience you had. Our team is looking into the issues you have experienced. We thank you your patience. Please keep an eye out for further communication from our team.

August 22, 2022

Can't even use it. I paid $20 just to find out after the first day that my inventory management system would make this app useless for me. I uninstalled it after 2 days, but Bold still got their money. It would be nice if the developer would include some sort of disclaimer stating that the app will stop all of your sales if you use a 3rd party inventory management system.

Eve Home & Garden
Time spent using app: 1 day
BOLD replied August 24, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear Bold Discounts did not work with your third-party inventory app. I can confirm our team has reached out to offer a solution.

March 28, 2022

I've been using Bold Discounts for some years. We've recently integrated our stock inventory with an API connection. Since then our promotions have stopped working. Every morning we have to manually reset all our offers. We sent several emails to the support team at Bold Commerce and we are extremely disappointed with their support. Firstly we were forgotten about and now we've now been told that it could take a minimum of 2 weeks just to investigate!!! This is not good enough especially when its a business critical problem. Extremely unprofessional and unhelpful. The app was ok when it worked, but I suggest that you don't download due to their poor after service.

Food For Foodies
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
BOLD replied March 29, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write in with your feedback. I can confirm our team is looking into solutions for your store and we hope to get you back on track as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your patience while we investigate the issue.

January 30, 2022

Went to install the app but there was an error installing. Server error apparently. Deleted and retried a couple of times and same issue. Couldn't get into the app to do anything. Deleted once more and moved over to a reliable app.

Farmhouse Table Company
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
BOLD replied February 4, 2022

Thank you for your review! Feedback like yours alerts us to merchants who may need our help. I see our team has reached out to help troubleshoot, and provide options to match your goals. We wish you every success!

January 25, 2022

I would need 2 of the BOLD apps to offer a free product with another one or offer one at % cost. I am a small business and its is far too expensive for my small business with about 2 offersevery 3 months

Wear With Cashmere
Ireland
Time spent using app: 2 days
BOLD replied February 4, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We certainly take all feedback such as yours into consideration.
While Bold Discounts is simply for straight-forward sales & discounts - you can choose to add another app (Upsell) for the Buy One, Get One deals and more. If you do not want 2 apps, we do have another product called Bold Bundles, which will allow you to use only one app for Buy One Get One deals. I hope this helps!
Thank you again for your candid and thoughtful review!