Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Food For Foodies

I've been using Bold Discounts for some years. We've recently integrated our stock inventory with an API connection. Since then our promotions have stopped working. Every morning we have to manually reset all our offers. We sent several emails to the support team at Bold Commerce and we are extremely disappointed with their support. Firstly we were forgotten about and now we've now been told that it could take a minimum of 2 weeks just to investigate!!! This is not good enough especially when its a business critical problem. Extremely unprofessional and unhelpful. The app was ok when it worked, but I suggest that you don't download due to their poor after service.

March 29, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write in with your feedback. I can confirm our team is looking into solutions for your store and we hope to get you back on track as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your patience while we investigate the issue.

Farmhouse Table Company

Went to install the app but there was an error installing. Server error apparently. Deleted and retried a couple of times and same issue. Couldn't get into the app to do anything. Deleted once more and moved over to a reliable app.

February 4, 2022

Thank you for your review! Feedback like yours alerts us to merchants who may need our help. I see our team has reached out to help troubleshoot, and provide options to match your goals. We wish you every success!

Wear With Cashmere

I would need 2 of the BOLD apps to offer a free product with another one or offer one at % cost. I am a small business and its is far too expensive for my small business with about 2 offersevery 3 months

February 4, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We certainly take all feedback such as yours into consideration.
While Bold Discounts is simply for straight-forward sales & discounts - you can choose to add another app (Upsell) for the Buy One, Get One deals and more. If you do not want 2 apps, we do have another product called Bold Bundles, which will allow you to use only one app for Buy One Get One deals. I hope this helps!
Thank you again for your candid and thoughtful review!

TheSkinRelief

I bought a lifetime license of this app from this company 2-3 years ago and never really used it. Now I want to use it for a new store but they would not honor their own 'lifetime' license anymore and would like to charge now ever month. Their definition of 'lifetime' is a simple gimmick to get a sale. Find other apps...

December 21, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am sorry we fell short of your expectations here. Reviews such as yours give us the opportunity to see how we can do better.

Work Authority

Terrible app and terrible support, the app would not turn on properly for black Friday (variants wouldn't sync - had to reach out to support to trigger it). When it did turn on the app applied discounts twice (which caused a lot of havoc with customers and our stores). I set up the date range for BFCM and the app also didn't turn off properly so now I have to go through and manually update the prices back to their original in Shopify. Terrible app and terrible support, the app would not turn on properly for black Friday (variants wouldn't sync - had to reach out to support to trigger it). When it did turn on the app applied discounts twice (which caused a lot of havoc with customers and our stores). I set up the date range for BFCM and the app also didn't turn off properly so now I have to go through and manually update the prices back to their original in Shopify. Reached out to support several times and the issues were not resolved.

December 21, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the frustration this has caused. We take all feedback such as yours very seriously and will use it to work on better improving our product and customer service so things like this do not happen in the future.

ELVIE JEWELS

BOLD use to be great, but they've changed their support, and it's now horrible, do not use, I wish they went back to how it use to be.

December 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us to improve our service. When our level of support falls short of our client's expectations, we take it very seriously. Our team has reached out in hopes of helping.

Glowee

Slow and horrible customer service. I wasted an hour with Rajni in the live chat and it was like talking to a brick wall, as he kept ignoring the issues I had.

FSWERKS

SLOW... no options, and no stats... used twice and it was a nightmare, every time we had to turn on to test or turn off, had to wait like 30 mins for it to complete....much better ways to accomplish this by simple exports/imports using bulk edit tags etc... and did I mention SLOWWW. Heck I just noticed we been paying for this for years... heck I thought we cancelled it after the trial.. and its $20/month! It's not worth $2/month seriously... and did I mention SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW? Will be removing now.

September 7, 2021

Sorry for your negative experience with our app. Appreciate the feedback however, we'll let the developers know to look into speeding up sync time.

Million Dollar Collar

This company is TERRIBLE. Their own apps don't work with each other. They update one and it breaks the others, STEER CLEAR! My site has been affected by their adjustments for over a week, and support is VERY slow to respond or to fix the problem.

wigirlhair

The price was increased.It usd to be $14.99.But now is ¥19.99.
The app is not working either.I can't find any customer service to solve this problem.

March 16, 2021

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback! Our support team would be happy to help you solve the issues you are experiencing, we've reached out via email.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10