Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

NEW! Storewide SMART sales in seconds with sale timers & icons

Cherry Pit Crafts

I purchased the original Discounts in full and now I'm being forced to upgrade and pay a monthly fee which they said would never happen. Now I'm out my original investment and have nothing to show for it. I'm beyond pissed and no one will even bother to fix the issue.

Generate Design

Customer service is non-existent. Don't install this app unless you're confident that you won't need to use it within the 14 day trial period, and be prepared to have to wait longer than that.

Beautique + Fit

I was quite ecstatic to download this app in hopes of being able to clear out my summer collections only to be faced with the task of dealing with the most incompetent team in the world. It took them nearly three weeks to get anything done and when they finally "fixed their issue", their app deleted me entire collection. Don't tell me you are sorry, just be more careful and deliver what your business promises.

Zelda's Song

Please avoid Bold - all of the apps. See my review about Upsell - you will spend countless hours on support getting bogus information and they can't even get the app to work. I've had problems with Product Options obliterating my Shopify variants - unfortunately, it was working fine and then one day it screwed up my variants. I had no idea - here's the problem - it may work one day, but tomorrow who knows? Who has time to continuously check this? Who has time to spend on support, doing one thing and then being told the next day that's not right. AVOID THEM.

R.a. Boutique

SE POTESSI DAREI -1. HANNO SPACCATO IL MIO NEGOZIO RENDENDOLO INAGIBILE PER 2 GIORNI, PER FORTUNA AVEVO UN TEMA DI PROVA ED HO MESSO ONLINE QUELLO VECCHIO. IL SUPPORTO LENTISSIMO è ARRIVATO DOPO DUE GIORNI CON LAVORAZIONE DI ULTERIORI 4 GIORNI. IMMAGINATE SE NON AVEVO UN TEMA DI PROVA QUANTO LAVORO AVEVO PERSO!!

NON ISTALLARE SE NON VUOI DISTRUGGERE IL TUO TEMA.

At Play Toys

I had already paid for the full version of this app, and saw the update button. Decided to update, and now you want to charge me a monthly fee for an app that does not work as well as the version I was using? This new version sucks! I've lost a few great features and now I have to find another app that isn't a rip off.

Ugritone

Unfortunately, automatic install messed our theme and custom installation by app tech support didn't work either.

Trial Guides

Unless you have a TON of time do NOT update this app from an earlier version. I would recommend waiting until forced (cross your fingers it won't happen). They will offer a 'free' manual install if you have a customized theme but I don't know about you, but I don't want anyone messing with my theme code (which they don't have any experience with) with no oversight. Overall I'd lump this app in with the general bad IT practices that are far too common with the Shopify community, but that shouldn't give them a pass.

UAE VAPING - Dubai Vape Store

I upgraded the app to the new version but unfortunately the discounts are not working !! I contacted the support with no response or action from their side to solve the matter as the app can't read the store currency which is different than US $ !! I'm really disappointed of how my issue is being handled and will be offloading the app next week If I don't hear or see an action from the developer .

Purfect Choice Pets Plus

Does not work well with Spocket. It slashes Spockets compared at prices rather than the price I set, so you can't actually see the discount, because the price doesn't change, and it messed up the theme of my store and now I can't fix it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7