Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Zocalo Foods

I've tried to like Bold Apps, I really have. And I'm not one to write a poor review without first trying to make an attempt to contact them numerous time. But there support has been completely non-existent. I've tried an app over a year ago and when I wrote to them just about a general inquiry, I never received a reply and since then found another app with much better response times. Last week I decided to give bold discounts a try and requested installation. It's been a week and once again I have tried contacting them and nothing. Supposed to have a 14 day trial, but cannot even use the app and now I'm down to 8 days left and still no way for the app to function on my site. If they are busy, I understand. But better communication would be best as to at least let me know if they received my request.

Martha of Miami

I used this app and it worked great during the free trial. Once I used it for a bigger discount on more products, that's when the issue started. First problem, it turned all my "Out of stock" products in to "Sold Out" even though they had been selected to "Continue Selling When Out of Stock". Second problem, after I deleted the discount to correct the issue, the discounted price still continued to show and products continued to show "Sold Out". I manually changed over 100 products to remove the discounted price, but after a few minutes they all went back to the discounted price. I then tried an Import CVS file of all my products with the correct price, and after a few minutes I had the same discounted price and "Sold Out" appear. When I reached out to customer service, the representative kept blaming other applications in my store on the issue. I hadn't had any issues with the other apps that have been working great for months now. I have used the Shopify platform for 5 years, I have a pretty good idea on how the apps work and how they integrate. This new app triggered a series of problems on my website, and they would not want to admit it. I just wanted to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem could be resolved, but they would avoid answering me on whether I could do that or not, so I am uninstalling. I liked the app before the issues. Hopefully, you won't have my same issue. Good luck.

Skhoop of Scandinavia

This app didn't do what I needed for my own store, which is fine as that happens frequently. However, even after deleting the app, it has caused issues in my theme which has completely changed the layout on my collections pages and the way my prices are shown. My website does not load properly and looks unprofessional. I have reached out to their support team a few days ago and have not heard. I would not recommend this app, even if it did what you wanted it to because their customer service is unresponsive.

Mary + Marie

seriously how long does it take to get this app back up?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cherry Pit Crafts

I purchased the original Discounts in full and now I'm being forced to upgrade and pay a monthly fee which they said would never happen. Now I'm out my original investment and have nothing to show for it. I'm beyond pissed and no one will even bother to fix the issue.

Generate Design

Customer service is non-existent. Don't install this app unless you're confident that you won't need to use it within the 14 day trial period, and be prepared to have to wait longer than that.

Beautique + Fit

I was quite ecstatic to download this app in hopes of being able to clear out my summer collections only to be faced with the task of dealing with the most incompetent team in the world. It took them nearly three weeks to get anything done and when they finally "fixed their issue", their app deleted me entire collection. Don't tell me you are sorry, just be more careful and deliver what your business promises.

Zelda's Song

Please avoid Bold - all of the apps. See my review about Upsell - you will spend countless hours on support getting bogus information and they can't even get the app to work. I've had problems with Product Options obliterating my Shopify variants - unfortunately, it was working fine and then one day it screwed up my variants. I had no idea - here's the problem - it may work one day, but tomorrow who knows? Who has time to continuously check this? Who has time to spend on support, doing one thing and then being told the next day that's not right. AVOID THEM.

R.a. Boutique

SE POTESSI DAREI -1. HANNO SPACCATO IL MIO NEGOZIO RENDENDOLO INAGIBILE PER 2 GIORNI, PER FORTUNA AVEVO UN TEMA DI PROVA ED HO MESSO ONLINE QUELLO VECCHIO. IL SUPPORTO LENTISSIMO è ARRIVATO DOPO DUE GIORNI CON LAVORAZIONE DI ULTERIORI 4 GIORNI. IMMAGINATE SE NON AVEVO UN TEMA DI PROVA QUANTO LAVORO AVEVO PERSO!!

NON ISTALLARE SE NON VUOI DISTRUGGERE IL TUO TEMA.

Ugritone

Unfortunately, automatic install messed our theme and custom installation by app tech support didn't work either.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7