Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App | Reviews

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

TheSkinRelief

I bought a lifetime license of this app from this company 2-3 years ago and never really used it. Now I want to use it for a new store but they would not honor their own 'lifetime' license anymore and would like to charge now ever month. Their definition of 'lifetime' is a simple gimmick to get a sale. Find other apps...

Work Authority

Terrible app and terrible support, the app would not turn on properly for black Friday (variants wouldn't sync - had to reach out to support to trigger it). When it did turn on the app applied discounts twice (which caused a lot of havoc with customers and our stores). I set up the date range for BFCM and the app also didn't turn off properly so now I have to go through and manually update the prices back to their original in Shopify. Terrible app and terrible support, the app would not turn on properly for black Friday (variants wouldn't sync - had to reach out to support to trigger it). When it did turn on the app applied discounts twice (which caused a lot of havoc with customers and our stores). I set up the date range for BFCM and the app also didn't turn off properly so now I have to go through and manually update the prices back to their original in Shopify. Reached out to support several times and the issues were not resolved.

ELVIE JEWELS

BOLD use to be great, but they've changed their support, and it's now horrible, do not use, I wish they went back to how it use to be.

Glowee

Slow and horrible customer service. I wasted an hour with Rajni in the live chat and it was like talking to a brick wall, as he kept ignoring the issues I had.

FSWERKS

SLOW... no options, and no stats... used twice and it was a nightmare, every time we had to turn on to test or turn off, had to wait like 30 mins for it to complete....much better ways to accomplish this by simple exports/imports using bulk edit tags etc... and did I mention SLOWWW. Heck I just noticed we been paying for this for years... heck I thought we cancelled it after the trial.. and its $20/month! It's not worth $2/month seriously... and did I mention SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW? Will be removing now.

September 7, 2021

Sorry for your negative experience with our app. Appreciate the feedback however, we'll let the developers know to look into speeding up sync time.

Million Dollar Collar

This company is TERRIBLE. Their own apps don't work with each other. They update one and it breaks the others, STEER CLEAR! My site has been affected by their adjustments for over a week, and support is VERY slow to respond or to fix the problem.

wigirlhair

The price was increased.It usd to be $14.99.But now is ¥19.99.
The app is not working either.I can't find any customer service to solve this problem.

March 16, 2021

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback! Our support team would be happy to help you solve the issues you are experiencing, we've reached out via email.

الركن السويسري للساعات

the app not working
the new version not working with me, A request has been sent, and is awaiting response,

March 15, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Our app specialist has reached in hopes to resolve any issues you were experiencing. Thank you for your patience.

SHAPERX

user support is horrible so far (waiting to see). theme install require manual work, and I asked for help. They responded the ticket quickly, but nothing was actually done properly and no discount showed up.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry that you experienced these issues during install. We are always working on improving our app and your feedback is very important to us.

Mine & Yours - Vancouver Luxury Fashion Resale + Consignment

I would give it zero stars if I could. Very unclear instructions and when I went to stop and restart the sale it removed all items from my sale collection. Removed tags from my shopify site that it did not put there. Now having to manually enter over 1000 product tags. Nothing they can do. One of the biggest sale days of the year ruined.

December 31, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any frustration this may caused you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we are constantly working on making our apps better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10