Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

NEW! Storewide SMART sales in seconds with sale timers & icons

VEXIL BRAND

Just installed app so we will see how it goes! .........................................................................................................................................

The Handicraft Studio

I used this app to create multiple discount rates for different products. It was really user-friendly, very intuitive and perfect for my need. I selected it from a list of suggestions by the Shopify Support staff and have so far only explored this feature f multiple discount rates.
Am eager to explore it more. Thank you!

What I'd love to see is the following:
1) List of all products in my webstore with an input box to enter what discount I want to offer for that product
2) When creating multiple discount rates for the products, it would really help if a product that has already been marked in a Discount X% list is not shown as an option in the Discount Y% list when I am selecting products for Discount Y%. I had to go back and forth a lot, till I finally colour coded my product list in Excel with different colours for each slab, so I could cross check whether I had already assigned a discount for a product or not.

That said, I still think it's a great app!

Flipped Out 360

Great App! Love the flash sale it offers, and the help page is very insightful and clear to understand.

Comfort Diabetic Shoes

I just started with this app. I just finished by first discount. It was extremely easy to use. Very user friendly.

Lilla Rugs

The app is far better than majority of others I have tried. You're able to have multiple discounts at once and add products in quickly and easily. The support is great, they will always help where they can. The only thing I've noticed is a slight time lag - when you click from page to page to view products, for a second there is no sale and then it pops up a second later. I do have a large catalogue and perhaps that is why. Overall, highly recommend!

Lowkey Heat

Just added. So far so good in terms of setup. Waiting to see if it works. Good luck to everyone else who adds this app.

Winnipeg Outfitters

Its useful, saves us from manually adjusting sales prices. Wish it could create a sale with multiple discounts for different products. Life is never so simple

Goods

Review Update.

I'm still using Bold Discounts but it's only because of the 5 Star support that they offer.

After my first, disaster with the app, I installed a previous version that was more stable but still buggy. It added code into the site and messed up my image view for a while but a big shout out to Guri who fixed it all for me. So, for now, I'm sticking with it as it is great for bulk discounts.

I've upped the stars to 4 because of the support I received from Bold. It would be five if there's wasn't the issue of rouge code. If they can make it more stable then it'll definitely be 5 Stars.

**Forget about this app. It was a total nightmare. When I deleted the discounts I set up from the app they were not removed from the store so I had to go into the site and remove each one and re-price them one by one! Also, some of the discounts the app applied were 30% & 40% rather than the 10% & 20% I wanted and even a few products were reduced to €0!!!

I don't like writing poor reviews but as this app cost an extensive amount of money (in extra discounts) and time, I want to warn others about the pitfalls.

November 5, 2019

Hello there. I just wanted to first thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we value all feedback we get, especially when it comes to an app that we recently released a newer version of.

Secondly, I wanted to sincerely apologize for the issues you ran into with the app. From our end, it looks like there was too much time between responses due to trying to look into things for you, and the time zone differences. Unfortunately, due to an unknown bug that was discovered over the weekend, the prices were not properly reflecting, and reverted back.

If you are interested in trying out our previous version of Bold Discounts, we'd be happy to help you with that, and we want to do anything we can to turn this around for you since it was not at all the sort of experience we want our customers to have when they use one of our apps.

Festival Fire Fashion

These guys are always working on improving their app, and are readily available to help if needed. The apps works pretty well, it does the job and has gotten better over time. I forsee them continuing to make it even better. They work hard and are very sincere, real people. I appreciate that.

July 22, 2019

We're very humbled to read your review; thank you very much for your kind words. We are always looking for ways to improve our apps to make them even better for our merchants! Please let us know if we can help you out with the app in any way.

You've got some very beautiful pieces on your website by the way; the Atara Full Gold Hoodie is one of my favourites!

KirkerArtandJewelry

Ok. After whining about support here someone from support that actually knew something contacted me and said he would fix everything and was sorry about my experience. They did as promised and I am once again a satisfied customer. I am only giving 4 stars as I should have gotten that type of support from the beginning, but they did come through, eventually.
The app does what it says it does but the code snippets you have to add for sale tag display are a pain. Best to just have them do it for you.

May 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and update it - I'm sorry to hear that you had troubles to begin with, but it means a lot to us that you've expressed we were able to help. If you do have any more questions or concerns, please remember that you can always reach out to our Support team, and we'll be more than happy to help however we can.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8