Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

NEW! Storewide SMART sales in seconds with sale timers & icons

Natural Jewels

I used this app in the past and it worked great, I just re installed and when trying to access help pages I keep encountering 404 pages. I thought this would be as simple as before... Hopefully I will get some help

VanGo Vapes

Great app and very functional for sure, although I guess I didn't need to update and start paying the subscription but it was worth it. The interface is much nicer and easier to use, but other than that I haven't noticed much to make it worth $19.99 USD per month. I'm still purchasing it don't worry - but that's why it's a 4 Star for value.

Cyndi Williams Beauty

Super easy to install and set up!!! The only thing missing is the ability to edit the colors of the sales tags. ;) LOVE IT!

Queen Skin Shop

good love it love good products premim hair skin glowy discounts remove yes i can love food animals yes

Nabz Saad

The customer service is amazing, Rahul and Simran so helpful to solve my problem and answer all my questions. Thanks Rahul

VEXIL BRAND

Just installed app so we will see how it goes! .........................................................................................................................................

The Handicraft Studio

I used this app to create multiple discount rates for different products. It was really user-friendly, very intuitive and perfect for my need. I selected it from a list of suggestions by the Shopify Support staff and have so far only explored this feature f multiple discount rates.
Am eager to explore it more. Thank you!

What I'd love to see is the following:
1) List of all products in my webstore with an input box to enter what discount I want to offer for that product
2) When creating multiple discount rates for the products, it would really help if a product that has already been marked in a Discount X% list is not shown as an option in the Discount Y% list when I am selecting products for Discount Y%. I had to go back and forth a lot, till I finally colour coded my product list in Excel with different colours for each slab, so I could cross check whether I had already assigned a discount for a product or not.

That said, I still think it's a great app!

Flipped Out 360

Great App! Love the flash sale it offers, and the help page is very insightful and clear to understand.

Comfort Diabetic Shoes

I just started with this app. I just finished by first discount. It was extremely easy to use. Very user friendly.

Lilla Rugs

The app is far better than majority of others I have tried. You're able to have multiple discounts at once and add products in quickly and easily. The support is great, they will always help where they can. The only thing I've noticed is a slight time lag - when you click from page to page to view products, for a second there is no sale and then it pops up a second later. I do have a large catalogue and perhaps that is why. Overall, highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8