Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

Spring Savings

Love this app so far.. easy to use and accessible . I love that syncs too my store so i don't have to waist my time

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We love that you are happy with the app and very excited to see the growth and success of your store!

Watch Empires

It's nice that it help me to create the discount that Shopify cannot create, and it looks great. Unfortunately it need to be paid

October 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We couldn't be happier that you are finding Bold Discounts to be useful and fitting in with the look and feel of your store. Due to feedback like yours, Bold has actually updated the pricing for Bold Discounts so you can access all the features you need at the $19.99 price point! For more information on the price change, you can check out this article: https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050105812-October-7th-2020-New-Price-Plan-Changes-with-Bold-Discounts-V2

Gogh Jewelry Design

Rajni and Bhumi are super helpful fixing any issues with the apps. The apps are great once fine tuned. It made me quite a return on my investment. Well worth it.

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Providing an app that will bring your store a return on your investment is always our goal. We are also thrilled to hear that Rajni and Bhumi from our support team were able to help out.

Toptentoy

Lo que he visto hasta el momento me gusta mucho, aunque aún la estoy testeando. Parece fácil e intuitiva.

No.42 Interiors

Great support - Kelsey was quick / efficient and very helpful.
Would recommend this app for feature and amazing support :)

homeaticpk

Hello Hello HelloHello Hello HelloHelloHelloHello HelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHello

imma.shop

I have been searching and trying different app that can work on extra discount offer. This one work the best so far and the supporting team is very responsive on my inquiry. Thank you!

ShootSmooth™

its goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Eighty Club

Great app so far!
Very easy to use and lots of features.
Much nicer to use than organising discounts in Shopify

Decorema

Great app, thanks for the support also. I will see if it works with the currency switcher we have applied for Swedish kronor.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91