Product Expiry Toolkit

Product Expiry Toolkit

$9.99 /mois. Essai gratuit de 30 jours.
Note (4,8)
  • 7 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 7 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 7 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
21 novembre 2022

Great I love it the recording of times etc is a bit wierd, but it serves it purpose to warn you of expiring products perfectly!!!

Meifan Australia
Australie
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 2 mois
Alertable a répondu 21 novembre 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. So glad to hear that our app is helpful to your business. Hope you have a great day!

14 novembre 2022

This is a very handy app. We have a large inventory and this app helps us staying updated. It has handy new store front features as well.

Manuka Honey of NZ
Nouvelle-Zélande
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Plus de 2 ans
Alertable a répondu 14 novembre 2022

Thanks for your awesome review! Our team is so happy that we are helpful for you business. We will keep hard working and delivering more values.

15 février 2022

Great app - Just started using it and it has been usefull already.
I had a feature request and after a few days it was implemented.
Impressive! Keep up the good work

Spiritium Cocktails
Danemark
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 6 jours
Alertable a répondu 15 février 2022

Thanks a lot for your lovely review. ❤️ Please do let us know if any further questions, we have a very hard-working dev team growing with our business together.

31 janvier 2022

Toolkit is very easy to use and I am quite happy for what it did. Highly recommend for tracking expiry dates for small business like us. Great support service as well

Clips4Paws
États-Unis
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 1 minute
Alertable a répondu 31 janvier 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review.
So glad to hear that you had a great experience.

7 juillet 2020

Great app for a small biz with little stock. If you can separate the exp date by batch, even better!

FoodCraft Online Store
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 9 mois
14 mars 2020

It freezes once you approve the charge. Stays at "Waiting for confirmation...". I don't think it is being supported anymore.

Real Market
Mexique
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 20 jours
Alertable a répondu 14 mars 2020

hi, there, thanks for your review. This app is actived supported by our Australia team, and release new features every fortnightly.

I saw you just installed our app today, and not activating at all. The charge function you mentioned is totally handled by Shopify itself, if you find problems when approve the charge, there must some issues on either network or shopify service. feel free to contact us or shopify directly.

Our app offers a long 30 days trial period, we really hope you can have a try and give us a review after that. Your feedback is very important, as it helps us make our product better and keeps us energized. Thanks for your support again.

Any further questions feel free to contact us via live chat in our apps when installed, or send us support email on our shopify app page.

Ken - product manager of product expiry tool.

11 septembre 2019

This app fits our needs perfectly. We needed variations to expire on separate dates and this does it. They also updated the app UI to make it easier to select dates and times, that helped a lot.

Thank you.

PoshDealz
États-Unis
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ 3 ans
2 août 2019

Amazingly important app for keeping my perishable items in check. I get email reminders when it's time to rotate my expiring food items.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver
20 février 2019

Amazing Thanks. The customer service is very good and constantly updating their app. Thanks Ken. Cheers

ozdingo
Australie
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 4 mois
18 septembre 2018

This APP is a "must have" for any shop with products that have expiry dates!! Really useful! I am really glad I was able to find it because I was starting to worry about having an online grocery shop.

Great job!! :)