Avaliações (232)

Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 93% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
12 de junho de 2024

Paulius was very helpful with solving my problem. Great Customer Service!

Tate Whalun
Quase 3 anos usando o app
3 de maio de 2024

Paulius with customer support was fast and efficient. They have a very helpful and professional team. The app itself is also a great way to get features icons in your store. Easy to navigate and implement.

SPENNY
11 meses usando o app
28 de março de 2024

Great app. Very useful for our needs and fantastic support if needed.

Mrs Tilly's
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
18 de maio de 2024

Super beautiful icons and very nice and helping support team, thanks a lot!

Hello, Lover!
Áustria
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
14 de junho de 2024

Great App with very fast and good Support!!

Goodstorez
11 dias usando o app
19 de abril de 2024

Absolut geniale App! Es hat erst nicht so funktioniert, wie ich mir das dachte - die Symbole wurden einfach nicht angezeigt. Ich habe hin- und her probiert - bin aber ehrlich gesagt Shopify-Newby - und war dann schnell mit meinem Latein am Ende. Ich habe mich dann an den Support gewandt. Obwohl ich die Gratis-Version habe, wurde mir sehr schnell, professionell und freundlich geholfen. Absolute Empfehlung! Mein Shop geht bald online. Wenn es zu einem Upgrade kommt, werde ich auf jeden Fall bei dieser App bleiben! Toller Service. Danke noch mal.

Trentissimo
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
28 de maio de 2024

I recently started using the Guarantees & Features Icons app, and I am thoroughly impressed. This software offers an excellent price-performance ratio, providing a robust set of features without breaking the bank.

The app is incredibly user-friendly, allowing me to easily add and customize icons to enhance the visual appeal of my website. The range of icons available is impressive, catering to various needs and themes. This versatility ensures that I can always find the perfect icon to match my content.

What truly sets this app apart is its outstanding customer support. The support team is responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely helpful. Whenever I had a query or needed assistance, they responded quickly and provided effective solutions, ensuring minimal downtime for my projects.

In summary, Guarantees & Features Icons app is a fantastic tool for anyone looking to enhance their website's visual appeal. With its excellent price-performance ratio and exceptional customer support, it's a must-have for web developers and designers. Highly recommended!

OnlyOrganized
5 dias usando o app

Great customer support

Lumije Him
24 dias usando o app
11 de março de 2024

worked and then stopped and no replies to numerous requests for support

Wild Coast Kayaks
África do Sul
5 meses usando o app
PreviewX deixou uma resposta 4 de junho de 2024

Hello Wild Coast Kayaks,

Thank you for your review. Just a quick follow-up - did you receive our last email that we sent to you?

We just want to be sure that our previous communication did not get lost.

If last email did not get delivered, please reach out to our support using live chat, thank you!

Looking forward to your reply.

28 de março de 2024

Thanks to Paulius, quick answers and very efficient guy! Thanks a lot :)

Lauperial