Recensioner (231)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 maj 2024

Paulius with customer support was fast and efficient. They have a very helpful and professional team. The app itself is also a great way to get features icons in your store. Easy to navigate and implement.

SPENNY
USA
11 månader användning av appen
28 maj 2024

I recently started using the Guarantees & Features Icons app, and I am thoroughly impressed. This software offers an excellent price-performance ratio, providing a robust set of features without breaking the bank.

The app is incredibly user-friendly, allowing me to easily add and customize icons to enhance the visual appeal of my website. The range of icons available is impressive, catering to various needs and themes. This versatility ensures that I can always find the perfect icon to match my content.

What truly sets this app apart is its outstanding customer support. The support team is responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely helpful. Whenever I had a query or needed assistance, they responded quickly and provided effective solutions, ensuring minimal downtime for my projects.

In summary, Guarantees & Features Icons app is a fantastic tool for anyone looking to enhance their website's visual appeal. With its excellent price-performance ratio and exceptional customer support, it's a must-have for web developers and designers. Highly recommended!

OnlyOrganized
Tyskland
5 dagar användning av appen
28 mars 2024

Great app. Very useful for our needs and fantastic support if needed.

Mrs Tilly's
Storbritannien
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
18 maj 2024

Super beautiful icons and very nice and helping support team, thanks a lot!

Hello, Lover!
Österrike
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
11 mars 2024

worked and then stopped and no replies to numerous requests for support

Wild Coast Kayaks
Sydafrika
5 månader användning av appen
PreviewX svarade 4 juni 2024

Hello Wild Coast Kayaks,

Thank you for your review. Just a quick follow-up - did you receive our last email that we sent to you?

We just want to be sure that our previous communication did not get lost.

If last email did not get delivered, please reach out to our support using live chat, thank you!

Looking forward to your reply.

24 februari 2024

Great App, Icons are very helpful.

The Universal Mart
Indien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
28 mars 2024

Thanks to Paulius, quick answers and very efficient guy! Thanks a lot :)

Lauperial
Schweiz
21 dagar användning av appen
19 april 2024

Absolut geniale App! Es hat erst nicht so funktioniert, wie ich mir das dachte - die Symbole wurden einfach nicht angezeigt. Ich habe hin- und her probiert - bin aber ehrlich gesagt Shopify-Newby - und war dann schnell mit meinem Latein am Ende. Ich habe mich dann an den Support gewandt. Obwohl ich die Gratis-Version habe, wurde mir sehr schnell, professionell und freundlich geholfen. Absolute Empfehlung! Mein Shop geht bald online. Wenn es zu einem Upgrade kommt, werde ich auf jeden Fall bei dieser App bleiben! Toller Service. Danke noch mal.

Trentissimo
Tyskland
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Redigerat 15 februari 2024

nice and quick customer support, user-friendly and useful app..

Stay in Trend
USA
3 månader användning av appen
25 mars 2024

great customer service, they solved a problem for me quickly. the app has several options to customize. i like it very much,i recommend

Hydro2h
Italien
Ungefär en timme användning av appen