July 16, 2021

Super easy to use and customize. Adds featured info about your store to help convey trustworthiness to customers. Definitely recommend!

Authentic Italian Market Online - Gusto Grocery
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 15, 2021

Great app and really recommended. Most probably one of the best apps of its kind out there, easy to configure and good-looking.

Cardinal Wallets
Greece
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 15, 2021

Really good App, easy to use and makes my site look so much better. Has a good range of icons and you can also add your own which is a nice touch if needed.

Plants by Woodlark Nurseries
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 14, 2021

This is the best app for icons that I’ve found. All of the times that I’ve needed help, Erikas has helped me quickly and given me what I wanted. I would recommend this app for all of those who look for a ALL IN ONE icon app since it can display them where ever you choose.

Agnes Sofie
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 14, 2021

I've been searching for a user friendly app like this for a while now. This app is great and very easy to use, provides you with many functions to display content in home and product pages. Highly recommended as it really helped optimise my store.

Monfrigo
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 13, 2021

Great app. Very helpful and easy to use. Lots of icon customisations available and I'm happy with it!

OLIO
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 13, 2021

Great app, would be even more amazing if it would work in the collection page. Very lovely owner of the app that helps me all the time.

Ninetwofive.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited July 15, 2021

Loved the app!! The best part is that I was able to create multiple sets of icons for a variety of pages, easily.

Dinolabeldigital
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 1, 2021

I have tried more than one and I prefer this app. Many possibilities and a very good service, they answer your questions quickly. I recommend it. If you pay annually it is at a good price.

baluka mascotas
Spain
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 14, 2021

I love the fact that I'm able to make and upload my own badges, and this app makes it so easy to put them exactly where I want them. Definitely the best app I've used for these purposes.

Beautiful by Storm