Guarantees & Features Icons

Highlight custom product badges in description to build trust.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Guarantees & Features Icons

CIEL

Location United Arab Emirates

The app is easy to use and the team is supportive. I asked for some CSS amendments and these were done according to what I asked for. The fact that you can select which products you want to show some items and which you can show to other items is priceless.

Hamac&Nature

Location France

very good aplication is what i was looking for since a years !! Thanks to the team u are doing great job here

Mighty Aura

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Very easy to use! You can change the color of the icons to match your theme for free! Also you have thee icons for free, which is more than enough.

Jostina

These guys thought of everything! I installed the app to "try it out", but I'm hooked! It's so easy to use and it integrates seamlessly! I love that I can choose what I want to say next to each icon. The customization is awesome. I added my bar on my home page, but with my brand colors, I felt the color of the bar was a bit loud. I went to the customization section and I saw that I can even reduce the opacity and size of the icon! Perfect! I wanted to add the icon bar on my page, but not have it be so intrusive. I love the way it looks on my site. My only request would be to make an option to further reduce bar size on the mobile view. But I don't know if that's possible. Either way, I'm really happy with the way my page looks and I'm happy I took a chance and installed it!

GALENIC

Location France

This app allowed me to design my footer, it is very easy to use and the customer service is great !

1Body activewear

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Super simple and easy to use! I was able to create some cool icons on my page. The support team are great - always so helpful! Give it a ty!

Theshop.in

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, made my life a hundred times easier! The user interface is clean, and the set-up is easy as well.

HAVAH

Great app. Love it and use it on my homepage. Avoid pricier options when this one does the job! I can highlight recommend this app.

SE3D.IE

Location Ireland

I love this app! I use it to add more colour to my website, I really think it improves the overall look of my site!

Podolite

Location India

I used this app for my store. Solid so far. Neat icons. This is the app that you would want if you are looking for icons