Avaliações (68)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
20 de junho de 2024

Absolutely excellent App and even better support. We tried a lot of different apps and had a very specific requirements. Not only is the app very easy to use but their support went out of their way to assist us. Thank you!

Shop BlueWaters
Estados Unidos
13 dias usando o app
3 de julho de 2024

Jan was a total rockstar - quick replies, eager to help and easy to follow instructions.
On the other and the application is easy to use and straight forward, so I highly recommend it!

Kincs Kosár
Hungria
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
14 de maio de 2024

Very easy to set up feeds. Had some customisation which I needed help with and the support was fast and friendly every time

Eoleaf
França
21 dias usando o app
29 de abril de 2024

Recommend this app. It is great for marketplace and custom feeds. The support advises and help we received are quick and prompt. Very satisfied with this feed app.

Rustikhaus
3 meses usando o app
3 de maio de 2024

Am amazing app, if you need to generate feed for different marketplaces this is the perfect one!. I recommend it 100% *****

Kdeco.ro - Trandafiri Criogenati Nemuritori
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
19 de abril de 2024

Great app and support. Workes very well and the support of the guys is amazing! They help with every feed issue that you might have!

SMARTBLU
Áustria
9 dias usando o app
26 de abril de 2024

The app is excellent, and their support is outstanding. They assist with any feed issues you encounter!

Bouutique :: handmade fashion for dolls
Tchéquia
4 meses usando o app
26 de abril de 2024

Feedyio has transformed how I manage product feeds for my Shopify store. Its intuitive interface and seamless integration make creating and optimizing feeds a breeze. With real-time analytics, cross-platform syncing, and stellar customer support, Feedyio is the go-to solution for maximizing e-commerce success. If you're a Shopify user seeking efficiency and performance, look no further than Feedyio.

Bijuterii-FIG
1 dia usando o app
26 de fevereiro de 2024

The tool is uncomplicated, and there are already many ready-made feeds that you can use immediately. If customization to a feed is necessary and assistance is needed, the support is competent, friendly, and very fast. We are very satisfied.

Weinzeche GmbH
Alemanha
6 meses usando o app
2 de maio de 2024

A great application that will do everything for you. I only needed it for Heureka so far and I had some inconsistencies, because of which I contacted support and it works perfectly, they are incredibly fast :-)

Krasopiska