SmartFeed Product Feed Manager

SmartFeed Product Feed Manager

by SmartFeed

Sell on Amazon, Walmart, Jet, Wish, Google, Newegg and More.

Feshionn IOBI

We have been with this app for a while, lots of bugs to work on, time consuming to contact them for everything that comes up, they would respond and most of time fix sometimes it would not be fixed.
We have one channel only for the past 9 months and they over charge us as we have 2 channels ($149) $30 over... We used to have Jet but discontinued, and they know it as we contacted them about it Nov 2018 yet they charge us till today. I contacted them a month ago with no response to that email or other emails about issues with Walmart listings or special updates regarding the API. for the past month I have contacted them at least 5,6 times with no response. Too bad.. we are removing the app and getting a different app to connect to Walmart.
Very Disappointed.

Lullababy

This app is good if you sell in many marketplaces... it is no very user friendly but the customer service is oustanding and they will walk you through every step! Richard helped me so much with everything!! unfortunately our store prices couldn't compete on some of the marketplaces. But I recommend this app 100%

ONYX by edge

We have been using the App for about a month now and have quite a large database with thousands of SKUs. The App works great for listing our Shopify items on Amazon and pushing our orders from Amazon to Shopify to be fulfilled. The App Customer Service is Awesome, Richard is a big help and answers emails super fast with helpful information and resolutions to our questions! Thank you SmartFeed!

UpsideDown

I GOT RIPPED OFF. contacted support and did not get my problem solved. Kept . me in the dark for the longest time.

Ilife Online Store

Great app, super advanced and very good price, customer service is phenomenon, definitely recommend.

Expression Tees

The service here is beyond amazing. Richard is super helpful, and always ready to walk you through any issues or problems, questions or concerns. Even before we signed up, he was a wealth of information. Thanks so much!

Zensah Compression

worth every penny. best customer service. they respond within the hour and always solve my problem. I wasted time trying other apps... don't waste yours.

Rugsavings Com

Product Feed Manager is a very useful app if your not trying to waste time with uploads and managing stock this is what you should get. Richard is awesome in setting things up, responding promptly and thoroughly with what you need. Don't look anywhere else!

Britt And Jules

One thing we realized when we decided we wanted to get our products on multiple marketplaces such as jet was that it was no easy task. Creating your own feed and getting products to match and get approved was a daunting process that never got done. We searched around for solutions and after entertaining several companies we landed with smartfeed and fortunately for us it was the best decision we made. Everyone else is 10x the cost if not more. Richard from smartfeed got the job done with ease and hassle free. Support is fantastic as well. Our emails and calls are answered same day. Smartfeed really is a no brainer.

Side Street Studio

Now setting up a dynamic 'feed' with any of the major on line businesses is not a take that should be entered into lightly. It needs to be a considered and planned decision. If you choose to go this route then I would highly recommend Smart Feed. Side Street Studio's feed for ~ 3k SKU's was managed with professionalism and perseverance by Richard, the product expert at Smart Feed, and now all is working very well indeed. To try and manage this project yourself would have been challenging!

Previous 1