SmartFeed Product Feed Manager

SmartFeed Product Feed Manager

by SmartFeed

Amazon, Walmart, Jet, Wish Product, Inventory & Order Manager

Ilife Online Store

Great app, super advanced and very good price, customer service is phenomenon, definitely recommend.

Expression Tees

The service here is beyond amazing. Richard is super helpful, and always ready to walk you through any issues or problems, questions or concerns. Even before we signed up, he was a wealth of information. Thanks so much!

Zensah Compression

worth every penny. best customer service. they respond within the hour and always solve my problem. I wasted time trying other apps... don't waste yours.

Rugsavings Com

Product Feed Manager is a very useful app if your not trying to waste time with uploads and managing stock this is what you should get. Richard is awesome in setting things up, responding promptly and thoroughly with what you need. Don't look anywhere else!

Britt And Jules

One thing we realized when we decided we wanted to get our products on multiple marketplaces such as jet was that it was no easy task. Creating your own feed and getting products to match and get approved was a daunting process that never got done. We searched around for solutions and after entertaining several companies we landed with smartfeed and fortunately for us it was the best decision we made. Everyone else is 10x the cost if not more. Richard from smartfeed got the job done with ease and hassle free. Support is fantastic as well. Our emails and calls are answered same day. Smartfeed really is a no brainer.

Side Street Studio

Now setting up a dynamic 'feed' with any of the major on line businesses is not a take that should be entered into lightly. It needs to be a considered and planned decision. If you choose to go this route then I would highly recommend Smart Feed. Side Street Studio's feed for ~ 3k SKU's was managed with professionalism and perseverance by Richard, the product expert at Smart Feed, and now all is working very well indeed. To try and manage this project yourself would have been challenging!

Info Teeshirtuniversity Com

These guys really helped me set up my amazon store and I would not have been able to do it without them. they walk you through everything and are available to help you with on going support. If you are trying to set up your products on a marketplace I recommend using them.

peace within.

Well I have heard horror stories about getting into amazon feeds...this app sure helps you navigate and have a buddy to walk you through and actually do more than you thought...As long as you list things properly in your shopify store its all done by the product feed manager . Its Great to have the security of one guy, in my case, RIchard as your savior!!LOL

PortDiscount

Incredible customer service...we are using SmartFeed to manage all of our pricing and platform processes and couldn't be happier. We have never called customer service and waited on hold or received a voice-mail during business hours. Always live, always human. Emails are answered within the same day consistently. It's been an excellent experience and we are comfortable in their hands. Kudos to the developer team for helping us with our API requirements...tough stuff that they handled beautifully. Thanks team...this app is essential!

FringeSport

We struggled for a long time trying to create an automated feed. For more than a year, we were manually creating our product feed outside of Shopify. With such a manual process and limited resources, we were only able to manage a single product feed on Google Merchant.

With SmartFeed's app, we were finally able to create an automated feed, which has significantly increased our revenue on Product Listing Ads. Beyond the App, Smart Feed provides us with excellent customer service. They helped us throughout the set up process with the various Comparison Shopping Engines that we are now successfully running product ads on.