SmartFeed Product Feed Manager

SmartFeed Product Feed Manager

by SmartFeed

Sell on Amazon, Walmart, Jet, Wish, Google, Newegg and More.

Lullababy

This app is good if you sell in many marketplaces... it is no very user friendly but the customer service is oustanding and they will walk you through every step! Richard helped me so much with everything!! unfortunately our store prices couldn't compete on some of the marketplaces. But I recommend this app 100%

ONYX by edge

We have been using the App for about a month now and have quite a large database with thousands of SKUs. The App works great for listing our Shopify items on Amazon and pushing our orders from Amazon to Shopify to be fulfilled. The App Customer Service is Awesome, Richard is a big help and answers emails super fast with helpful information and resolutions to our questions! Thank you SmartFeed!

UpsideDown

I GOT RIPPED OFF. contacted support and did not get my problem solved. Kept . me in the dark for the longest time.

Ilife Online Store

Great app, super advanced and very good price, customer service is phenomenon, definitely recommend.

Expression Tees

The service here is beyond amazing. Richard is super helpful, and always ready to walk you through any issues or problems, questions or concerns. Even before we signed up, he was a wealth of information. Thanks so much!

Zensah Compression

worth every penny. best customer service. they respond within the hour and always solve my problem. I wasted time trying other apps... don't waste yours.

Rugsavings Com

Product Feed Manager is a very useful app if your not trying to waste time with uploads and managing stock this is what you should get. Richard is awesome in setting things up, responding promptly and thoroughly with what you need. Don't look anywhere else!

Britt And Jules

One thing we realized when we decided we wanted to get our products on multiple marketplaces such as jet was that it was no easy task. Creating your own feed and getting products to match and get approved was a daunting process that never got done. We searched around for solutions and after entertaining several companies we landed with smartfeed and fortunately for us it was the best decision we made. Everyone else is 10x the cost if not more. Richard from smartfeed got the job done with ease and hassle free. Support is fantastic as well. Our emails and calls are answered same day. Smartfeed really is a no brainer.

Side Street Studio

Now setting up a dynamic 'feed' with any of the major on line businesses is not a take that should be entered into lightly. It needs to be a considered and planned decision. If you choose to go this route then I would highly recommend Smart Feed. Side Street Studio's feed for ~ 3k SKU's was managed with professionalism and perseverance by Richard, the product expert at Smart Feed, and now all is working very well indeed. To try and manage this project yourself would have been challenging!

Info Teeshirtuniversity Com

These guys really helped me set up my amazon store and I would not have been able to do it without them. they walk you through everything and are available to help you with on going support. If you are trying to set up your products on a marketplace I recommend using them.

Previous 1