SmartFeed Product Feed Manager

SmartFeed Product Feed Manager

by SmartFeed

Sell on Amazon, Walmart, Jet, Wish, Google, Newegg and More.

Info Teeshirtuniversity Com

These guys really helped me set up my amazon store and I would not have been able to do it without them. they walk you through everything and are available to help you with on going support. If you are trying to set up your products on a marketplace I recommend using them.

peace within.

Well I have heard horror stories about getting into amazon feeds...this app sure helps you navigate and have a buddy to walk you through and actually do more than you thought...As long as you list things properly in your shopify store its all done by the product feed manager . Its Great to have the security of one guy, in my case, RIchard as your savior!!LOL

PortDiscount

Incredible customer service...we are using SmartFeed to manage all of our pricing and platform processes and couldn't be happier. We have never called customer service and waited on hold or received a voice-mail during business hours. Always live, always human. Emails are answered within the same day consistently. It's been an excellent experience and we are comfortable in their hands. Kudos to the developer team for helping us with our API requirements...tough stuff that they handled beautifully. Thanks team...this app is essential!

FringeSport

We struggled for a long time trying to create an automated feed. For more than a year, we were manually creating our product feed outside of Shopify. With such a manual process and limited resources, we were only able to manage a single product feed on Google Merchant.

With SmartFeed's app, we were finally able to create an automated feed, which has significantly increased our revenue on Product Listing Ads. Beyond the App, Smart Feed provides us with excellent customer service. They helped us throughout the set up process with the various Comparison Shopping Engines that we are now successfully running product ads on.

2 Next