Product Feed Generator

Product Feed Generator

by FeedGeni

The easiest way to create and manage product feeds

Noah’s Forest Friends

The app has a lot of potential but can be slow to load at times.

Support are keen to help but fixes to bugs (yes they are bugs even though they say they aren't) within the platform can be very slow.

Help links don't work and you get sent to article doesn't exist errors and the inventory filter doesn't save what it says the condition is e.g. greater than saves as equal to or greater than.

Just needs some attention to detail and documentation so if you want to just dump all products into a feed then this is the app for you.

Sadly not for us and we have moved to a different provider.

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your feedback Adam, we are continuously working on the product to improve it and feedback like yours helps us make the product more better.

Swing Design

Hi, the app continues to be down for me, been months of issues with the feed not updating or not being able to generate an updated feed. UPDATE - Hi the server has been down for 2 days now as of 8-27-2019

April 23, 2019

Thank you for reaching out. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. For some reason, we only discovered an email from you dated 23rd April. Perhaps the previous ones were not coming in? We have replied and await your response :)

Woot Hammy

Really wanted this to work, but I could never get it to - don't really know why. Support was really friendly and tried hard to fix the problem.

Mfi Medical Equipment Inc

Not my favorite app, but seems to be the only one that supports Amazon marketplace and Shopify integration. Will update my review when I'm no longer running into issues.

Koala Logic

We've ran into a number of issues with this application. If you're just using it for Google Shopping there is also a free app available for this that works better.