FG ‑ Product Feed Generator

Developer
FeedGeni
4.3
September 30, 2022

Genial, me han ayudado mucho en todo y el sistema de soporte es muy rápido y eficaz, han sabido solucionar mi problema.

SINGULARU
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 22, 2022

Great app, and stellar customer service. I've tested several feed generator apps before in order to create some heavily customized feeds for some applications, and this was definitely jackpot. Emphasis on customer service, the FeedGeni team has set up several custom feeds for me after my enquiry free of charge after I've installed the app. Definitely recommend!

CoffeeTime.dk
Austria
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
May 19, 2022

Great app with super customer service, fast and effective, with a special mention for Meg! Very recommended!

risvolto.com
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 25, 2022

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE, DO NOT BUY! You almost think it`s a scam, given the poor state of the app. I tried to create a custom CSV feed for one our our sales channels and the troubleshooting process is now in it`s second week. Categories are missing every time I open the feed configurator, values from the metafields are sometimes shown, sometimes not. Support sees my feed complete, whereas myself and our integration partner constantly see missing values.
Please save yourself some time and try a different app!

FrunzăDeMăslin.ro
Romania
Time spent using app: 21 days
FeedGeni replied March 31, 2022

Hello there,
Thanks for using our App and Sorry for inconvienence, our experts looked into this case deeply.
With regards to Categories, you had 3 types of categories, 2 were meta fields and the other was a universal product category/taxonomy that has to be mapped as part of your feed setup in the app. This universal taxonomy/categorization was initially skipped during your initial feed setup which rendered that Category column blank.
We would love to address any issues you are facing and interact with the rep from the shopping channel. Thanks.

December 21, 2021

Thanks, Meg for your help. This is a great app to sync products automatically. I have no issues at this moment using this app.

InStock Furniture and Homeware