Product Feed Generator

Product Feed Generator

by FeedGeni

The easiest way to create and manage product feeds

George and Willy

Used this app to import our product catalog to Pinterest. Amazing customer support, always respond to inquiries in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend. Thanks FeedGeni

ColinBradleyArt

The support on this app is incredible. Honestly they helped customise a feed for Awin which took various emails back and forth for about 2 weeks. They have been so helpful and would recommend them to anyone.

denneberg-weine.com

Great! They were working until my products were online. I will do the upgrade to get all my products online!

Noah’s Forest Friends

The app has a lot of potential but can be slow to load at times.

Support are keen to help but fixes to bugs (yes they are bugs even though they say they aren't) within the platform can be very slow.

Help links don't work and you get sent to article doesn't exist errors and the inventory filter doesn't save what it says the condition is e.g. greater than saves as equal to or greater than.

Just needs some attention to detail and documentation so if you want to just dump all products into a feed then this is the app for you.

Sadly not for us and we have moved to a different provider.

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your feedback Adam, we are continuously working on the product to improve it and feedback like yours helps us make the product more better.

THE ORGONE SHOP

Fantastic. The support team really helped me with my feeds and getting my shopping campaigns sorted out. Thank you so much Naana!! <3

NOLUXURY

This app is very intuitive and simple to use. the strong point is the help service, that answer to your questions immediately and help you to solve all problems. We are happy with this service ;)

The Chic Outlet

Love how quickly the team built the automated feed for me. No issues or concern with how support supported me. Great experience would recommend.

Thomas Earnshaw

Such a great and straightforward application for managing our feeds needed for Affiliate Networks. The support is great and fast as well. Congrats guys!

Thunders Love | Socks

Fantastic Customer Service!! They are very efficient and solve your problems very quickly.
As the moment app with the best customer service that we have.

Swing Design

Hi, the app continues to be down for me, been months of issues with the feed not updating or not being able to generate an updated feed. UPDATE - Hi the server has been down for 2 days now as of 8-27-2019

April 23, 2019

Thank you for reaching out. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. For some reason, we only discovered an email from you dated 23rd April. Perhaps the previous ones were not coming in? We have replied and await your response :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6