FG ‑ Product Feed Generator

Google Shopping, Facebook Feed, Bing Shopping and RSS Feed

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SINGULARU

Location Spain

Genial, me han ayudado mucho en todo y el sistema de soporte es muy rápido y eficaz, han sabido solucionar mi problema.

CoffeeTime.dk

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 9 hours

Great app, and stellar customer service. I've tested several feed generator apps before in order to create some heavily customized feeds for some applications, and this was definitely jackpot. Emphasis on customer service, the FeedGeni team has set up several custom feeds for me after my enquiry free of charge after I've installed the app. Definitely recommend!

risvolto.com

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app with super customer service, fast and effective, with a special mention for Meg! Very recommended!

FrunzăDeMăslin.ro

Location Romania

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE, DO NOT BUY! You almost think it`s a scam, given the poor state of the app. I tried to create a custom CSV feed for one our our sales channels and the troubleshooting process is now in it`s second week. Categories are missing every time I open the feed configurator, values from the metafields are sometimes shown, sometimes not. Support sees my feed complete, whereas myself and our integration partner constantly see missing values.
Please save yourself some time and try a different app!

March 31, 2022

Hello there,
Thanks for using our App and Sorry for inconvienence, our experts looked into this case deeply.
With regards to Categories, you had 3 types of categories, 2 were meta fields and the other was a universal product category/taxonomy that has to be mapped as part of your feed setup in the app. This universal taxonomy/categorization was initially skipped during your initial feed setup which rendered that Category column blank.
We would love to address any issues you are facing and interact with the rep from the shopping channel. Thanks.

InStock Furniture and Homeware

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Thanks, Meg for your help. This is a great app to sync products automatically. I have no issues at this moment using this app.

EuroUnelte

Location Romania

We are using this app to multiple stores and is one of the most customisable on the marketplace we could find. We have multiple vendors to create feeds for and having a lot of options in the App to create custom feeds was extremely helpful. The support was great too, they have replied quickly and have also implemented a new feature we have requested. Thanks!

Materiae

Super quick responses and so helpful answering all of our questions!! Definitely recommend for creating feeds

Mamarest

Location Sweden

Quick and friendly response from the team. The app does all it needs for my one feed, one-product-shop.

Matero

EDIT: I'm changing the review from 1 star to 3 stars for their effort to helping me here pretty quickly. The issues do still exist but they are willing to listen and resolve them. I'm pretty suspicious of these reviews here considering how many things just don't work on the app. Feed doesn't import new products. It erases Facebook category matching. No idea how long this has been like this but it's pretty pricey for not to be aware of this.

December 11, 2020

Hi Matero,

Thank you for your review. Just to clarify a few points, I did look for the product you are talking about and it is in the app, this might be you were looking for it at the wrong part of the app. It does import new products every 24hrs as mentioned in the app.

Also on the Facebook category does match and I see it correctly matched in your feed. I have however sent you a personal email, kindly do respond to it and I will work with you and explain things to you about your concerns.

NB: You are currently on our $19.99 plan and I understand price can be a little sensitivity during this time of global pandemic. But it is the best we can offer to keep the company running, looking at the fact that what we offer for $19.99 is offered by others for $49.

Thank you and looking forward to working with you in resolving your concerns.

L'INTERVALLE

Custom feeds for any selling channel, easy to use.
Super helpful team, easy to communicate with the team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7