Product Feed Generator

Google Shopping, Facebook Feed, Bing Shopping and RSS Feed

Free plan available

Ilife Online Store

Great service and company, best prices and product on the market and also the best customer service.

Alpha Lighting Electrics

Great app and amazing support

Partserv

I've been using retailtower pro on seven sites for a number of years. It's easy to set up, scalable, and the customer service is top notch. Responses to email always come in less than a day and live chat is instant. Every issue I've EVER had has been fixed with the utmost level of care and attentiveness, and there's no way I could manage my sales channels and inventory without these guys. HIGHLY recommended.

Grats Decor

Amazing customer service. Installed apps before where there was close to 0% response. Support at RetailTower app is 100% for customer service and prompt responses. Responded within 12 hours and resolved/had answered all my questions within 48hours. Thank you

We Vibe Outlet

I am surprised Shopify doesn't have a datafeed feature. With price comparison websites being crucial, we definitely needed a solution. Retailtowelpro allowed us to list our products on obscure Australian price comparison websites. It worked with all of them.

Tiesncuffs

My favorite app in the app store - integrates well and so easy

Bio Beds Plus

Really appreciated all of the help. Response was instant & person was very knowledgeable and patient. Got the feeds working & very pleased because in the past when I was doing manual feeds on my own I had errors but with Retailpower we have no errors so I expect that I'll get better performance from the Merchant Center now. Thanks, Retailtower !

Landp

This app is a great resource if you are working with shopping engines. Just integrated the new Amazon selling feed and I can't tell you how much time this saves. If you have manually entered Amazon listings before, this removes the need to ever do that again. Highly recommend and the functionality is getting more robust daily. If you have problems just let support know and they fix it or help. 5 Stars for this one.

Australian Gifts Online

Great App which makes uploading to Google and comparison sites really easy. Latest update was also great improvement.

Vitchelo Outdoor Gears

I do not know what I would do without this app when it comes to Shopping engine data feeds. Very helpful and worth any penny. When you're investing money on Google Shopping Ads you will understand :-)

Great support, thank you guys. Keep up the good work!