Product Feed Generator

Google Shopping, Facebook Feed, Bing Shopping and RSS Feed

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Australian Gifts Online

Great App which makes uploading to Google and comparison sites really easy. Latest update was also great improvement.

Vitchelo Outdoor Gears

I do not know what I would do without this app when it comes to Shopping engine data feeds. Very helpful and worth any penny. When you're investing money on Google Shopping Ads you will understand :-)

Great support, thank you guys. Keep up the good work!

4della Thong

I sell apparel and the app was able to import all attributes like size and color for my variants and the feed was perfect. For those products that don't have attributes from my store, I was able to use their ATTRIBUTE MAPPING feature to set them in my feeds. Great app!!!

Repeaterstore

This is a placeholder review for the moment - more details coming soon.

Sohoconcept Furniture

Great way to establish a Google Shopping Product feed for the first time.

Kitchen Sink Focus

Amazing support by Retail Tower. One of RT's staff walked me through the whole process of uploading my product feed to Bing and Amazon. He was very patient with me since it's hard to figure out how to upload those feed by myself. In my opinion, Retail Tower now is way much better than the free RT back in the day. 5 stars for the new version. Keep up the good work RT team! Highly recommend!

STITCH & LOCKE

Wow! The new version of this app is way better than the old one! Fast product importing! Thanks guys!

Critical Cycles

Amazing product, and customer service is really helpful when you run into issues. We were able to resolve a small issue in 5 minutes via a conference meeting.

Helen's Jewels

This app is great, it allows your store to get more opportunities for traffic and sales by the access to many shopping engines!

Yoga Mat

Very easy to work with app that quickly allows us to create product feeds from our Shopify store.