Product Feed Generator

Product Feed Generator

by FeedGeni

The easiest way to create and manage product feeds

George and Willy

Used this app to import our product catalog to Pinterest. Amazing customer support, always respond to inquiries in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend. Thanks FeedGeni

ColinBradleyArt

The support on this app is incredible. Honestly they helped customise a feed for Awin which took various emails back and forth for about 2 weeks. They have been so helpful and would recommend them to anyone.

denneberg-weine.com

Great! They were working until my products were online. I will do the upgrade to get all my products online!

THE ORGONE SHOP

Fantastic. The support team really helped me with my feeds and getting my shopping campaigns sorted out. Thank you so much Naana!! <3

NOLUXURY

This app is very intuitive and simple to use. the strong point is the help service, that answer to your questions immediately and help you to solve all problems. We are happy with this service ;)

The Chic Outlet

Love how quickly the team built the automated feed for me. No issues or concern with how support supported me. Great experience would recommend.

Thomas Earnshaw

Such a great and straightforward application for managing our feeds needed for Affiliate Networks. The support is great and fast as well. Congrats guys!

Thunders Love | Socks

Fantastic Customer Service!! They are very efficient and solve your problems very quickly.
As the moment app with the best customer service that we have.

Tomenyc

Awesome app and Bella is amazing in customer service. SO VERY patient :)

Terrys Fabrics

Great app and great customer service. This app really allows you to properly customise your feed and get it into the right format to work for all of your sale channels. And when a feature isn't present (or doesn't work as expected) their customer service team is extremely responsive, and open to development changes. For instance, I request more than 4 inventory rules, to add rules to display colour, pattern and material within the feed - and they made it possible to add over 60 rules to meet a range of different variables (and this was done within 48 hours). The app also allows you to create custom feeds which can be used for other purposes too (such as creating a feed of products with missing images, or missing descriptions, etc). And that's just one example. You can get really creative with the feeds you can make, and use them to power some cool features (providing you have some coding experience, or access to developers). Really great app, couldn't recommend it enough.

Previous 1 3 4 5