Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by MageWorx

Add extra fees to incease your sales and average order value.

www.lotzdeal.com

This doesn't work. We were using it for our site www.lotzdeal.com. We also asked for support help but no response

August 7, 2019

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback and so sorry to hear you experienced a delay in your support request. I checked your ticket, and it seems that the problem had been related to the incorrect installation. Our team managed to fix this in less than 24 hours since your first reply. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers and will do our best to improve this resolution time.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need our help. We will be glad to assist you.
Thanks for giving the app a second chance. We are sure it will bring your business extra value!

xtruck.com

I used this app to help me add a work around for local deliveries to different cities. The app works amazing for us. Adds the shipping as a separate line item. The best part of this app was the customer support. Angelika and the team were so patient with us to figure this out and tweak it. I cant say enough how happy we are. Highly Highly recommend this app. (5+ stars)

Hutchens Elementary PTA

We had an issue placing a Processing Fee on our website. Sent a email and it was fixed within minutes. Customer Service was awesome and we are still ahead of schedule of posting our store to the web! Thank you!!

ContainerDiscounts.com

I'll start off by saying, this is app is an extremely easy tool to use. We got this app to add a credit card fee to every purchase and although it didn't quite line up with our other fees, customer service fixed the issue right away and they even coded a custom tooltip for us. Fast, convenient customer service, for an excellent tool.

CNVC Bookstore

The team behind the app is tremendously helpful. I am super satisfied the app, the help support I have received, and the timeframe in which it was delivered. I would recommend this application as an addition to anyone's ecommerce site.

Scentalicious Supplies

Brilliant, We wanted to pass on the paypal and creditcard fee without passing it on. I've worked out a way to do this (Its not the best way) but it works. Recouped the monthly charge for this app in 1 transaction. SUpport got back to me and setup for us within 24 hours. Also now have a mandatory terms and conditions box which is also brilliat. Overall very happy with it.

Connector ID

I wanted to be able to apply the processing fee for International customers that utilize Paypal. I don't want to build the fee into my product price. After watching the video I downloaded the app but was later told by support that this was not possible. Nice try.

June 10, 2019

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that our app didn’t manage to cover your requirements. However, Shopify doesn’t allow adding extra charges for specific payment methods, because the payment method is chosen during the checkout only.
Our app can add a processing fee that will be applied to the orders matching the available product and cart conditions. Unfortunately, the payment method chosen during the current user’s checkout flow is not something that Shopify API allows to retrieve by 3rd party apps.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Alternative Source Medical

The app works as expected. Since we had a custom theme we needed assistance getting it setup but the staff was helpful and able to install and customize it quickly for us. Thank you!

April 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Waagen-Schmitt GmbH

Although we had some special requirements, the customer service responded always with quick and competent solutions.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our service.

Exact Tooling

This app was a huge waste of time. They edited code on our theme and the app did not work properly. After we reverted to saved version it caused a lot of other problems which cost us 20+ hours to fix!! I would not recommend this app for the following reasons.

1. We were very clear about how we wanted a handling fee added to our website and was told it was possible. Once we downloaded the app and gave them access to our code they made changes and told us the fee was possible but not in the way we had wanted (after messaging with their support and confirming it was possible before giving them access to our code). I found this to be dishonest and an attempt by them to sell us the app instead of being honest upfront.

2. The app requires you to change the code of your store. This is the only app i have found that requires you to change code in your theme. Most professional apps are developed in a way that does not require this.

3. No live support. When the function did not work properly there was no way for us to reverse the changes, we had to wait for them to get on line and trust they would fix it. Only email back and forth after hours of waiting.

4. The handling fee function did not work the way they sold it to us. Orders under $50 were supposed to have $5 handling fee. We tested it multiple times adding items to the cart and removing items and the fee is not consistent. There were times the cart was over $50 and it would add the fee. There were times the cart was under $50 and it would not add the fee.

Unprofessional app and sold in dishonest way. If they only told us the app would not do exactly what we wanted it would have saved everyone time and one less negative review. Instead they were more concerned with getting another download and monthly fee.

Their 4.3 rating says a lot. After a lot of trial and error with shopify apps I won't be using any apps with less than 4.9 going forward.

April 2, 2019

We’re extremely sorry that you had to face such difficulties. We thoroughly investigated your ticket and please find our comments below.

1) Your initial request was to add a fee for all orders under a specific amount. The thing is that our app can do this without any issues. Please, take into account that Shopify doesn’t allow adding extra fees as a separate row in the checkout as you wanted. Our team didn’t make a promise to set it up this way.

2) Also, fees couldn’t be added without theme code modification due to Shopify API restrictions. Other top and popular apps require code modification as well. You can find a detailed description of how to make changes on Shopify App store listing. Also, we provide installation and uninstallation services free of charge for all customers.

3) Besides contact email we have live chat support. You can find the live chat icon in the right bottom corner of the screen.

4) After reviewing your ticket we’ve found out that when we installed the app, the modal cart was disabled in your store. Then it seems someone on your end enabled it and the fee didn’t apply correctly to the qualifying orders. Please note that our tech team always verify the installation before notifying our customers.

Also, you mentioned that you reverted your theme to the previously saved version and you had lots of issues. The thing is that our code could not be the reason for any issue if you restore the previously saved version since it wasn’t installed there before. Moreover, our installation guide has quite detailed descriptions of what code is implemented to quickly find the code that should be removed. Our team also offers free uninstallation service for all customers.

Please, contact us at email or live chat. We hope to resolve this to your benefit and earn you back as a customer.

Previous 1 3 4 5