Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by MageWorx

Add extra fees to incease your sales and average order value.

fandli

The support is great: Responding fast + Angelika was very patient with me.

I use the app to charge fees on almost each product I offer. Unfortunately the calculation becomes slow if the carts are having a lot of items.

Petal Press Decor

I am using this app to add a rush fee to my checkout page. So far, I am loving it. It's great that the app can be installed for FREE while most companies charge for this. It's super easy to use and the Customer Service reps are amazingly fast, knowledgeable, and helpful. I look forward to using this feature and providing more options for my customers.

Titangaming Ltd

In the computer hardware retail business profit margins are super low and competition is fierce. This app helps us to keep our prices at competitive levels whilest protecting us against lost funds due to transaction fees from payment gateways.

The support team takes pride in their work and the level of profesionalism and product / app expertiese is something I haven't seen in a long time.

Thanks guys! Keep it up! I look forward to a long lasting business relationship with you.

Frames for Portraits

We do not charge for shipping, but we do charge a flat packaging and handling fee. This app works GREAT for us. The staff has been helpful and quick to respond when needed. We have been using this app for a couple of years now with nothing but good results. I would not hesitate to recommend giving them a try, They've been great for us.

Dextera

We needed to be able to charge our clients a credit card charge for purchases and this app delivers brilliantly. But that's only the start.

The support they give has gone above and beyond - they've fixed a few potential issues we saw arise due to our theme.

I recommend this plugin if you need to add an order or product fee to your shopify store.

Tropiflora

Works fantastic and customer support is great and fast. If this app 'doesn't work' on your store, its because you did not follow directions and request their free one-time installation. Thank you guys for this app! Just what we needed.

www.lotzdeal.com

This doesn't work. We were using it for our site www.lotzdeal.com. We also asked for support help but no response

August 7, 2019

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback and so sorry to hear you experienced a delay in your support request. I checked your ticket, and it seems that the problem had been related to the incorrect installation. Our team managed to fix this in less than 24 hours since your first reply. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers and will do our best to improve this resolution time.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need our help. We will be glad to assist you.
Thanks for giving the app a second chance. We are sure it will bring your business extra value!

xtruck.com

I used this app to help me add a work around for local deliveries to different cities. The app works amazing for us. Adds the shipping as a separate line item. The best part of this app was the customer support. Angelika and the team were so patient with us to figure this out and tweak it. I cant say enough how happy we are. Highly Highly recommend this app. (5+ stars)

Hutchens Elementary PTA

We had an issue placing a Processing Fee on our website. Sent a email and it was fixed within minutes. Customer Service was awesome and we are still ahead of schedule of posting our store to the web! Thank you!!

ContainerDiscounts.com

I'll start off by saying, this is app is an extremely easy tool to use. We got this app to add a credit card fee to every purchase and although it didn't quite line up with our other fees, customer service fixed the issue right away and they even coded a custom tooltip for us. Fast, convenient customer service, for an excellent tool.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6