Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by Mageworx

Add extra fees to increase your sales and average order value.

Japanime Games EU

Was just what we were looking for! I did my best to install myself, but it wasn't functioning. I put in a ticket rather late in the day before a holiday, and by the time I woke up the next morning, things were functioning great!!! Definitely recommend!

Sirius Natural Pet Foods

Just starting working with this app. Support team has been extremely helpful. Have not you explored it fully.

Lavyl.shop

downloaded the app because it said "paypal" in the gallery so i assumed it can add paypal fees for customers who chose to pay with paypal but it cant. didnt work for me

October 27, 2020

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that our app doesn't cover your requirements. However, Shopify doesn’t allow adding extra charges for specific payment methods, because the payment method is chosen during the checkout only.
Our app can add a processing fee that will be applied to the orders matching the available product and cart conditions. Unfortunately, the payment method chosen during the current user’s checkout flow is not something that Shopify API allows to retrieve by 3rd party apps.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Box Save

After downloading it, I considered installing it myself but took advantage of their free installation which they did quickly. After configuring it, I had one request which they also completed quickly. I was very happy with the technical support. And the best part is it paid for itself on the first order when a customer picked one of the fees.

October 14, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 stars as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Bioandelos Profesionales

The app doesn't work correctly. A lot of errors and wrong functionality. I will continue searching for a good app.

October 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

We are sorry you had difficulties with the app. Please note that it requires code installation. Our team offers free installation/configuration services to make sure it's set up as expected.

If you ever decide to try it out ever again please feel free to address us.

NOKOLA

Hi! I created a fee for a product and when I add the product to de cart sometimes appears de fee and sometimes doesn't. Besides, when the fee appers in the total of the cart apper a HTML code instead of the number.
The fee I added was a mandatory fee, but you can quit it in the cart.
How can I solve these problems?

September 22, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry you've faced difficulties while setting the app up. Please be kindly informed that we offer free installation services and lifetime technical support. So you may always address us in case of any concerns, we'll do our best to assist as soon as possible.

Our team contacted you right after you've submitted a request with no reply from you.

Please feel free to reach out to us if any further assistance is required.

TOSSWARE

Superb customer service. Angelika's always incredibly patient & answers all my questions in a timely matter.

September 9, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageWorx. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind clients like you make our job a pleasure.

Temaleti Kailomani Foundation Services

Hi , I am having issues trying to add this into my cart on my online shop . can someone please assist.

September 7, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Please note that the app requires code installation. Our support team reached out to us and configured the app for you.

Always feel free to address us if you have any other questions or concerns.

EZ Inflatables

I like the idea of having the handling fees. I didn't find another tool on the store, unfortunately not always work, not on my case.

September 7, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time and share your feedback with us.
We are sorry the app doesn't work for your needs. We are constantly working on improving our apps, collect all the feedback, and feature requests to implement them in future app versions.

Social Giveaways

This app was really helpful in creating the additional processing fees we needed to, hidden in the cart but dynamically setup to match totals.

June 8, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the MageWorx family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8