Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by Mageworx

Add extra fees to increase your sales and average order value.

Pro2Call

Is it possible to use this app to build conditions from Order Tags, rather than Customer Tags? I have apps that add details of ongoing orders to tags, and I want to be able to specify different payment criteria based on those tags. Those other apps do not add these tags to Customer Tags - only Order Tags.

June 1, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to create fees based on Order Tags. Please note that fees are applied on the cart page and the app may process the data based on the product, cart or customer account attributes. After a fee is applied, it's passed to the Order admin as a product. So it's impossible to connect the app logic with any existing orders or an order that has not been submitted yet.

In case of any questions please let us know.

Samoamarket.com

Amazing support - 5STARS! My first shopify app review because this team deserves it. Fast responses and always willing to have a look! Many others i've dealt with pass the problem on so quickly without having a look at the code

Hats off to Angelika and her Team. I've been using this app for almost a year and while it doesn't charge fees for every order due to issues with cart drawers, 95% of orders are charged which is good for me. Thank you

May 28, 2020

Hello,

We are happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Have a great day!

Fashion Bulk

This app has saved me thousands of dollars by enabling me to create a product that is intended to cover the credit card transaction processing fee. When there were issues with the app, the development team resolved it in under 24 hours..

May 11, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Local Porter Food Supply Co.

Great customer service, app works as described. I ran into an issue when I installed another app not made by Mageworx, and when I contacted the team they were quick to reply and help me out of a jam. Thanks for the support!

April 28, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. You made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Have a great day.

Anit Cuts and Stitches

Great App.
I was able to add a certain percentage of the total price of a rental outfit at check out. Secondly, the support team is great: they get back to you on time and always willing to help.
I strongly recommend this app.

April 23, 2020

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. I will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work :)

Sakiškių alus

The app is really helpful for shops like mine - we’re selling beer and needed extra fee for bottle return system. App was the only one that fitted from 760 other I checked for extra fees. It does everything I need - add fixed fee for concrete items and doesn't apply VAT taxes.
One thing that could be improved - receipt could sum up same fees as one item, because now it's separate for each item. But I'm sure we will get this opportunity as the app will be renewed.

April 15, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! You made our day! We will have some cool improvements in our road map, which we hope to release soon.

Feel free to get back to us if you need our help. We will be glad to assist.

Japanese Green Tea Shops

This app does exactly as it says. Customer service did the installation for me within 2 hours of me downloading the app. They were also very quick to resolve issues I had with my custom theme.
Angelika and Vitali were especially helpful and friendly.

April 14, 2020

Marijuana Packaging

This app works great for us and also gives us flexibility in how we charge different types of fees, whether it's a percentage fee, flat fee, hidden fee or another option. Support is amazing for both technical help, answering general questions and giving tips. Update: Unfortunately this app ended up being rather unreliable in the long run. If you have a small store, this might work. However, for larger stores the consistency of the fee being applied is spotty. Also, the way the app adds the fee is not ideal with products needing to be created each time.

April 14, 2020

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review!

Have a great day.

Eyefood Factory PRO

Very powerful and versatile app. A great tool if you want to add fees for your payments methods for example as Shopify doesn't not allow to modify the 'payment pages'. You can also save money with this app as you can add extra fees for shipping so you do not have to pay for a separate app for that. Unlimited possibilities.

The fact you can make a field mandatory and add rules allow you to apply fees to some of your customers only based on their group, country, the amount of the cart etc. I like the fact you can apply fees to the cart or by products too. A lot of possibilities.

I used mine to apply fees when clients are paying in installments with Credit Cards (x2,x3,x4) and fees are adjusted according to their 'discount tag' and options are displayed based on the total cart amount.

The team is amazing and will help you to tailor made the app for your website. I have been impressed by their reactivity, patience and support. Probably the best app I have integrated on my B2B website.

April 2, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this amazing review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Burgeon Beer Company

Five stars. Burgeon Beer Co. is a craft brewery, and we allow our customers to order beer online for in-store pickup. We use a different POS than the Shopify option for onsite sales, so there previously wasn't a way for us to add gratuity for our to-go staff as an option at check-out. This app was a perfect work-around, and tech support is SUPER fast, attentive, and thorough. Def recommend!

March 21, 2020