Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by Mageworx

Add extra fees to increase your sales and average order value.

Little Whisk Academy

I used this app with my Shopify store and am 100% happy. Even when I ran into a bug their customer support was super helpful and fixed everything I wanted super quickly. Top notch app and developer!

EVENMORE

Really great work and App. Above all that you adapt the app for your customers so that everything works.

tickster.ca

Wrote a review earlier regarding no response from the team and issues with the app. However that was fully my mistake and i created multiple tickets for them with different emails.

The app devs are super responsive, followed up with my review and I was able to see how I caused confusion due to multiple emails.

They resolved the issue I was facing right away with their developers. And not only that they found an issue I may have faced because of how my website is set up and they proactively looked to resolve that. Even though it wasn't something that they needed to do.

I've tested multiple apps, paid a developer to custom code a feature that didn't work. And out of everything this is the best for the function I was looking for.

The app is great and it works for what I'm looking for and i give it a 5/5.

But the app developers and support team really impressed me with their level of support and I would give them a 10/5. They went beyond what I would have expected and I will definitely use another app by this team if it fits my needs.

February 3, 2020

Hello,
thank you for this amazing feedback. We very much appreciate it :)

fandli

The support is great: Responding fast + Angelika was very patient with me.

I use the app to charge fees on almost each product I offer. Unfortunately the calculation becomes slow if the carts are having a lot of items.

Petal Press Decor

I am using this app to add a rush fee to my checkout page. So far, I am loving it. It's great that the app can be installed for FREE while most companies charge for this. It's super easy to use and the Customer Service reps are amazingly fast, knowledgeable, and helpful. I look forward to using this feature and providing more options for my customers.

Titangaming Ltd

In the computer hardware retail business profit margins are super low and competition is fierce. This app helps us to keep our prices at competitive levels whilest protecting us against lost funds due to transaction fees from payment gateways.

The support team takes pride in their work and the level of profesionalism and product / app expertiese is something I haven't seen in a long time.

Thanks guys! Keep it up! I look forward to a long lasting business relationship with you.

Frames for Portraits

We do not charge for shipping, but we do charge a flat packaging and handling fee. This app works GREAT for us. The staff has been helpful and quick to respond when needed. We have been using this app for a couple of years now with nothing but good results. I would not hesitate to recommend giving them a try, They've been great for us.

Dextera

We needed to be able to charge our clients a credit card charge for purchases and this app delivers brilliantly. But that's only the start.

The support they give has gone above and beyond - they've fixed a few potential issues we saw arise due to our theme.

I recommend this plugin if you need to add an order or product fee to your shopify store.

Tropiflora

Works fantastic and customer support is great and fast. If this app 'doesn't work' on your store, its because you did not follow directions and request their free one-time installation. Thank you guys for this app! Just what we needed.

www.lotzdeal.com

This doesn't work. We were using it for our site www.lotzdeal.com. We also asked for support help but no response

August 7, 2019

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback and so sorry to hear you experienced a delay in your support request. I checked your ticket, and it seems that the problem had been related to the incorrect installation. Our team managed to fix this in less than 24 hours since your first reply. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers and will do our best to improve this resolution time.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need our help. We will be glad to assist you.
Thanks for giving the app a second chance. We are sure it will bring your business extra value!