Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by Mageworx

Add extra fees to increase your sales and average order value.

Bikeout

Great support team! The processing fee inclusion was elegant and kept things very clean for our customers.

March 4, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback! We’ve really enjoyed working with you :)

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a wonderful day.

Greenspaces.id

Great app!
There are some bug but don't worry you will get the support service very well. They have solved all my problems very fast.

February 27, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries.

Have a great day.

Little Whisk Academy

I used this app with my Shopify store and am 100% happy. Even when I ran into a bug their customer support was super helpful and fixed everything I wanted super quickly. Top notch app and developer!

EVENMORE

Really great work and App. Above all that you adapt the app for your customers so that everything works.

tickster.ca

Wrote a review earlier regarding no response from the team and issues with the app. However that was fully my mistake and i created multiple tickets for them with different emails.

The app devs are super responsive, followed up with my review and I was able to see how I caused confusion due to multiple emails.

They resolved the issue I was facing right away with their developers. And not only that they found an issue I may have faced because of how my website is set up and they proactively looked to resolve that. Even though it wasn't something that they needed to do.

I've tested multiple apps, paid a developer to custom code a feature that didn't work. And out of everything this is the best for the function I was looking for.

The app is great and it works for what I'm looking for and i give it a 5/5.

But the app developers and support team really impressed me with their level of support and I would give them a 10/5. They went beyond what I would have expected and I will definitely use another app by this team if it fits my needs.

February 3, 2020

Hello,
thank you for this amazing feedback. We very much appreciate it :)

fandli

The support is great: Responding fast + Angelika was very patient with me.

I use the app to charge fees on almost each product I offer. Unfortunately the calculation becomes slow if the carts are having a lot of items.

Petal Press Decor

I am using this app to add a rush fee to my checkout page. So far, I am loving it. It's great that the app can be installed for FREE while most companies charge for this. It's super easy to use and the Customer Service reps are amazingly fast, knowledgeable, and helpful. I look forward to using this feature and providing more options for my customers.

Titangaming Ltd

In the computer hardware retail business profit margins are super low and competition is fierce. This app helps us to keep our prices at competitive levels whilest protecting us against lost funds due to transaction fees from payment gateways.

The support team takes pride in their work and the level of profesionalism and product / app expertiese is something I haven't seen in a long time.

Thanks guys! Keep it up! I look forward to a long lasting business relationship with you.

Frames for Portraits

We do not charge for shipping, but we do charge a flat packaging and handling fee. This app works GREAT for us. The staff has been helpful and quick to respond when needed. We have been using this app for a couple of years now with nothing but good results. I would not hesitate to recommend giving them a try, They've been great for us.

Dextera

We needed to be able to charge our clients a credit card charge for purchases and this app delivers brilliantly. But that's only the start.

The support they give has gone above and beyond - they've fixed a few potential issues we saw arise due to our theme.

I recommend this plugin if you need to add an order or product fee to your shopify store.