Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by Mageworx

Add extra fees to increase your sales and average order value.

Agentb

Helpful support, and a very useful app.
Easy add ons and options for extra revenue.

Alma Mater Europaea

10/10 for customer service. These guys helped with everything I needed to get the app going the way I wanted it to. The app itself is also great - customizable and pretty easy to use. I do however suggest asking these guys for some guidance with setting it up unless you are a programmer.

Overall - 10/10, would recommend.

Abspure

What a great little app this is and fantastic support too.
It required a little tweak to make it do exactly what I needed - which the developer suggested and implemented very quickly.
Highly recommended!
www.absolutelypure.com

Tinkeringmonkey

This app works great, and greatly improves my team's workflow. On top of that, I requested a feature that didn't exist, and it was implemented right away! I would definitely recommend this app and other Mageworx apps.

Nochip Paint Protection Film Products Usa

When 3M introduced a new premium Paint Protection Film product (ProSeries), we were looking for a way to offer the upgrade on all our kit products. Shopify limits variants to three, so this App saves a major rebuild of our site. Product Fee allows us to offer the upgrade. The option to upgrade appears when a kit is added to the shopping cart.

We found set up of the app rather complex, and there were some bugs to work out, but MageWorx took care of all the issues with prompt responses. They are easy to deal with, professional and follow through. Thanks again.

Best Buck Promotions

Fantastic and useful App! Developer is very responsive and has added improvements and features to the app as requested.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next