Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by MageWorx

Add extra fees to incease your sales and average order value.

Drinkify

good support.......................................................................................:)

March 29, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! Reach out to us in case you have any requests or suggestions.

JapanGifts.jp

I have had this APP for over a year, and it works wonderfully! The customer service is Awesome!!! Whenever I had a question or needed something, they always get back very fast, and go above and beyond!! Great Job!! Thank you!!

Niche Pressworks

This app allows us to add a mandatory processing fee. Works great and the staff is very responsive.

werunthistown

Exactly what I was looking for to charge processing fees on my Event Products. Includes the ability to easily add IF statements to narrow in the product types to charge fees on with control over how to display that fee to the customer. Thanks!

Market aTuPuerta

This app helped us customize our fees upon checkout. We were able to combine a flat rate with a percentage of the order total very easily. We also have control of changing those rates and percentages in real time.

As for the service, it was fantastic. They made several customizations to make the app compatible with our site free of charge. Really appreciate the quick communication and follow through!

Photo Album Rescue

This app is great. We provide a somewhat niche service to our customers which requires us to have a little flexibility with how we charge our customers. This app provides just that. Customer service is friendly, quick, and extremely helpful. They were also very patient with us since we have very little understanding of coding and the technical side of Shopify in general. We would definitely recommend this app to any shop owners needing extra flexibility and freedom with charging their customers.

VeeGear

Love the app, if your not used to coding, I recommended you get these guys to install it for you. They will help you out no problem :)

Great customer service too! 5*

Terranea Resort Estore

We had some issues with the theme we are on pulling incorrect data on the cart page and can say that the support team came through huge for us. They were able to get in and clean up the code/styling to fix the issue and get the app working sat 100%. Thank you to Angelika and her team for helping us out and fixing the issue we were running into!

Cranky Concierge

It just works, and for that, we're thankful. It's highly customizable with every condition you could want to pick where and when the fees apply. But most impressive of all is the customer service. We had some issues with the initial setup, and they just took over and fixed it for us. Then we asked about moving the position of the order fee in the cart, and they just did it for us. Couldn't recommend them enough.

Your Wine Cellars

Save your company some money and increase you probability. This app is great! I added in my packing material as part of my cost to customers, so I don't have to eat the cost. I had a little problem figuring out the software programing, but support was great! They sprang into action and not only fix my problem, but made the browser update better. What to go guys!! I would highly recommend this software to help off set some of you cost a pass it to the customer.