Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by Mageworx

Add extra fees to increase your sales and average order value.

Local Porter Food Supply Co.

Great customer service, app works as described. I ran into an issue when I installed another app not made by Mageworx, and when I contacted the team they were quick to reply and help me out of a jam. Thanks for the support!

April 28, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. You made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Have a great day.

Anit Cuts and Stitches

Great App.
I was able to add a certain percentage of the total price of a rental outfit at check out. Secondly, the support team is great: they get back to you on time and always willing to help.
I strongly recommend this app.

April 23, 2020

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. I will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work :)

Sakiškių alus

The app is really helpful for shops like mine - we’re selling beer and needed extra fee for bottle return system. App was the only one that fitted from 760 other I checked for extra fees. It does everything I need - add fixed fee for concrete items and doesn't apply VAT taxes.
One thing that could be improved - receipt could sum up same fees as one item, because now it's separate for each item. But I'm sure we will get this opportunity as the app will be renewed.

April 15, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! You made our day! We will have some cool improvements in our road map, which we hope to release soon.

Feel free to get back to us if you need our help. We will be glad to assist.

Japanese Green Tea Shops

This app does exactly as it says. Customer service did the installation for me within 2 hours of me downloading the app. They were also very quick to resolve issues I had with my custom theme.
Angelika and Vitali were especially helpful and friendly.

April 14, 2020

Eyefood Factory PRO

Very powerful and versatile app. A great tool if you want to add fees for your payments methods for example as Shopify doesn't not allow to modify the 'payment pages'. You can also save money with this app as you can add extra fees for shipping so you do not have to pay for a separate app for that. Unlimited possibilities.

The fact you can make a field mandatory and add rules allow you to apply fees to some of your customers only based on their group, country, the amount of the cart etc. I like the fact you can apply fees to the cart or by products too. A lot of possibilities.

I used mine to apply fees when clients are paying in installments with Credit Cards (x2,x3,x4) and fees are adjusted according to their 'discount tag' and options are displayed based on the total cart amount.

The team is amazing and will help you to tailor made the app for your website. I have been impressed by their reactivity, patience and support. Probably the best app I have integrated on my B2B website.

April 2, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this amazing review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Burgeon Beer Company

Five stars. Burgeon Beer Co. is a craft brewery, and we allow our customers to order beer online for in-store pickup. We use a different POS than the Shopify option for onsite sales, so there previously wasn't a way for us to add gratuity for our to-go staff as an option at check-out. This app was a perfect work-around, and tech support is SUPER fast, attentive, and thorough. Def recommend!

March 21, 2020

Bikeout

Great support team! The processing fee inclusion was elegant and kept things very clean for our customers.

March 4, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback! We’ve really enjoyed working with you :)

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Little Whisk Academy

I used this app with my Shopify store and am 100% happy. Even when I ran into a bug their customer support was super helpful and fixed everything I wanted super quickly. Top notch app and developer!

EVENMORE

Really great work and App. Above all that you adapt the app for your customers so that everything works.

tickster.ca

Wrote a review earlier regarding no response from the team and issues with the app. However that was fully my mistake and i created multiple tickets for them with different emails.

The app devs are super responsive, followed up with my review and I was able to see how I caused confusion due to multiple emails.

They resolved the issue I was facing right away with their developers. And not only that they found an issue I may have faced because of how my website is set up and they proactively looked to resolve that. Even though it wasn't something that they needed to do.

I've tested multiple apps, paid a developer to custom code a feature that didn't work. And out of everything this is the best for the function I was looking for.

The app is great and it works for what I'm looking for and i give it a 5/5.

But the app developers and support team really impressed me with their level of support and I would give them a 10/5. They went beyond what I would have expected and I will definitely use another app by this team if it fits my needs.

February 3, 2020

Hello,
thank you for this amazing feedback. We very much appreciate it :)