Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by Mageworx

Add extra fees to increase your sales and average order value.

CNVC Bookstore

The team behind the app is tremendously helpful. I am super satisfied the app, the help support I have received, and the timeframe in which it was delivered. I would recommend this application as an addition to anyone's ecommerce site.

Scentalicious Supplies

Brilliant, We wanted to pass on the paypal and creditcard fee without passing it on. I've worked out a way to do this (Its not the best way) but it works. Recouped the monthly charge for this app in 1 transaction. SUpport got back to me and setup for us within 24 hours. Also now have a mandatory terms and conditions box which is also brilliat. Overall very happy with it.

Alternative Source Medical

The app works as expected. Since we had a custom theme we needed assistance getting it setup but the staff was helpful and able to install and customize it quickly for us. Thank you!

April 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Waagen-Schmitt GmbH

Although we had some special requirements, the customer service responded always with quick and competent solutions.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our service.

Drinkify

good support.......................................................................................:)

March 29, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! Reach out to us in case you have any requests or suggestions.

JapanGifts.jp

I have had this APP for over a year, and it works wonderfully! The customer service is Awesome!!! Whenever I had a question or needed something, they always get back very fast, and go above and beyond!! Great Job!! Thank you!!

Niche Pressworks

This app allows us to add a mandatory processing fee. Works great and the staff is very responsive.

werunthistown

Exactly what I was looking for to charge processing fees on my Event Products. Includes the ability to easily add IF statements to narrow in the product types to charge fees on with control over how to display that fee to the customer. Thanks!

Market aTuPuerta

This app helped us customize our fees upon checkout. We were able to combine a flat rate with a percentage of the order total very easily. We also have control of changing those rates and percentages in real time.

As for the service, it was fantastic. They made several customizations to make the app compatible with our site free of charge. Really appreciate the quick communication and follow through!

Photo Album Rescue

This app is great. We provide a somewhat niche service to our customers which requires us to have a little flexibility with how we charge our customers. This app provides just that. Customer service is friendly, quick, and extremely helpful. They were also very patient with us since we have very little understanding of coding and the technical side of Shopify in general. We would definitely recommend this app to any shop owners needing extra flexibility and freedom with charging their customers.