Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by MageWorx

Add extra fees to incease your sales and average order value.

Titangaming Ltd

In the computer hardware retail business profit margins are super low and competition is fierce. This app helps us to keep our prices at competitive levels whilest protecting us against lost funds due to transaction fees from payment gateways.

The support team takes pride in their work and the level of profesionalism and product / app expertiese is something I haven't seen in a long time.

Thanks guys! Keep it up! I look forward to a long lasting business relationship with you.

Canoe Cola

I sell beverages and was able to use this app to add a bottle deposit fee to my cart. There are small things that could be improved but the core of the app works great. Support was fantastic. I'd recommend this app!

Engineered Fluids

This app definitely does what it says, and once its all configured it works great!

However, it took a bunch of trial and error and time with support to make it work the we intended. I would give it a 5 star rating if they fixed their documentation so it was clear.

Here are a couple of things we learned:

1) If you are going to use this for handling fees or fees that apply to every product, then you'll be using the HIDDEN FEE type, to make it work correctly you need to make sure to click the "DEFAULT" button for every one of the hidden fee type or they won't be applied, even when you rule would appear to do so. This is no where in the documentation, but should be.

2) You cannot affect the sort order or where the fees are shown in the cart, so they are not group or placed in alphabetical order. This means that the cart looks a little random. We wanted the fees to be shown after the products they applied to, but were told no can do! It really doesn't make any sense, and I'm sure if you could edit the code for your cart you could figure it out.

Other than these the app works well and does as its advertised!

GripShade.com

App is flexible and easy to use. Provides a wide range of configurations options to manage fees across different product sets, The support department is excellent, Quick to respond and fast to resolve.

Cedar and Moss

We use this app to add a cart fee during checkout. It works quite well and the support team is super responsive! I wish there was a little more opportunity for customization (our cart fee needs more details to describe it and there is a strict character limit). The cart fees work by generating products, which can seem a little confusing on the backend, but the benefit is that the cart fee shows up everywhere we need it to (work orders, confirmations, etc.). Overall would recommend this for a solution to cart fees and we have definitely seen this app pay for itself with the increased revenue.