Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by Mageworx

Add extra fees to increase your sales and average order value.

Japanime Games EU

Was just what we were looking for! I did my best to install myself, but it wasn't functioning. I put in a ticket rather late in the day before a holiday, and by the time I woke up the next morning, things were functioning great!!! Definitely recommend!

Sirius Natural Pet Foods

Just starting working with this app. Support team has been extremely helpful. Have not you explored it fully.

Box Save

After downloading it, I considered installing it myself but took advantage of their free installation which they did quickly. After configuring it, I had one request which they also completed quickly. I was very happy with the technical support. And the best part is it paid for itself on the first order when a customer picked one of the fees.

October 14, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 stars as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a great day.

TOSSWARE

Superb customer service. Angelika's always incredibly patient & answers all my questions in a timely matter.

September 9, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageWorx. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind clients like you make our job a pleasure.

Social Giveaways

This app was really helpful in creating the additional processing fees we needed to, hidden in the cart but dynamically setup to match totals.

June 8, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the MageWorx family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Samoamarket.com

Amazing support - 5STARS! My first shopify app review because this team deserves it. Fast responses and always willing to have a look! Many others i've dealt with pass the problem on so quickly without having a look at the code

Hats off to Angelika and her Team. I've been using this app for almost a year and while it doesn't charge fees for every order due to issues with cart drawers, 95% of orders are charged which is good for me. Thank you

May 28, 2020

Hello,

We are happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Fashion Bulk

This app has saved me thousands of dollars by enabling me to create a product that is intended to cover the credit card transaction processing fee. When there were issues with the app, the development team resolved it in under 24 hours..

May 11, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Local Porter Food Supply Co.

Great customer service, app works as described. I ran into an issue when I installed another app not made by Mageworx, and when I contacted the team they were quick to reply and help me out of a jam. Thanks for the support!

April 28, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. You made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Have a great day.

Anit Cuts and Stitches

Great App.
I was able to add a certain percentage of the total price of a rental outfit at check out. Secondly, the support team is great: they get back to you on time and always willing to help.
I strongly recommend this app.

April 23, 2020

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. I will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work :)

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Have a wonderful day.

Sakiškių alus

The app is really helpful for shops like mine - we’re selling beer and needed extra fee for bottle return system. App was the only one that fitted from 760 other I checked for extra fees. It does everything I need - add fixed fee for concrete items and doesn't apply VAT taxes.
One thing that could be improved - receipt could sum up same fees as one item, because now it's separate for each item. But I'm sure we will get this opportunity as the app will be renewed.

April 15, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! You made our day! We will have some cool improvements in our road map, which we hope to release soon.

Feel free to get back to us if you need our help. We will be glad to assist.

Have a wonderful day.