Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by Mageworx

Add extra fees to increase your sales and average order value.

Adelaide Central Market

The app is great and does exactly what i need it to do, plus the support team is stellar and have been a massive help. Highly recommend this app for your store.

Koozee Crazee

Excellent app... and even better customer service! Had an issue and they fixed it within 24 hours. Works great for all of our needs...

Geschmack braucht keinen Namen

The plugin works as it should, we use it to add a tax free deposit fee to our products. The support experience is very positive and prefessional.

Astral Grow

After searching through a bunch of apps, we finally found one that met all our needs! The team at Order & Product Fees were quick to respond and incredibly helpful. Very happy with the app!

Milly's Collection

the team are amazing, quick at responding and patient with their clients, even when we can get confused. the app is fantastic and i highly recommend it.

MCA Jewel Skills

Used the offered free installation service which was completed within a day. Communication and resolution of a couple of issues was excellent. This combined with very helpful answers to my questions makes this easy to recommend.

Kochen? Nein Danke!

Good app for all kinds of fees. The installation is a little tricky, but the customer support is very good and helps you very fast!!

Luxe Du Jour

Fantastic app, works great and really easy to use. Also support it top notch being quick to reply and provide support in any way possible

Gear Here

I have been looking for an app like this for quite some time, Very glad I came across this app. Their Support helped me install it but some app was causing it to malfunction. It took 2 days for support to get back to me about why the app is not working but Angelika Trubko helped me to resolve the problem. The app does take a bit long to load and need improvement on that aspect further than that it is an awesome app and worth the monthly fee.

New Year’s with The Neighbourhood

We are using this app in a few of our stores now and we find are experiences consistently positive. Team members Dmitry, Alexey & Angelika are always professional, prompt, and kind.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7