Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by Mageworx

Add extra fees to increase your sales and average order value.

Kochen? Nein Danke!

Good app for all kinds of fees. The installation is a little tricky, but the customer support is very good and helps you very fast!!

Luxe Du Jour

Fantastic app, works great and really easy to use. Also support it top notch being quick to reply and provide support in any way possible

Gear Here

I have been looking for an app like this for quite some time, Very glad I came across this app. Their Support helped me install it but some app was causing it to malfunction. It took 2 days for support to get back to me about why the app is not working but Angelika Trubko helped me to resolve the problem. The app does take a bit long to load and need improvement on that aspect further than that it is an awesome app and worth the monthly fee.

New Year’s with The Neighbourhood

We are using this app in a few of our stores now and we find are experiences consistently positive. Team members Dmitry, Alexey & Angelika are always professional, prompt, and kind.

buongiusti AG

The app simply does what it should do. The Support is really great, i often reached out to them because i had a question/issue with my app and the often answered in just a few minutes, sometimes in 1-2 hours.

Japanime Games EU

Was just what we were looking for! I did my best to install myself, but it wasn't functioning. I put in a ticket rather late in the day before a holiday, and by the time I woke up the next morning, things were functioning great!!! Definitely recommend!

Sirius Natural Pet Foods

Just starting working with this app. Support team has been extremely helpful. Have not you explored it fully.

Box Save

After downloading it, I considered installing it myself but took advantage of their free installation which they did quickly. After configuring it, I had one request which they also completed quickly. I was very happy with the technical support. And the best part is it paid for itself on the first order when a customer picked one of the fees.

October 14, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 stars as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a great day.

TOSSWARE

Superb customer service. Angelika's always incredibly patient & answers all my questions in a timely matter.

September 9, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageWorx. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind clients like you make our job a pleasure.

Have a great day!

Social Giveaways

This app was really helpful in creating the additional processing fees we needed to, hidden in the cart but dynamically setup to match totals.

June 8, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the MageWorx family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Have a great day!