Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by MageWorx

Add extra fees to incease your sales and average order value.

Frames for Portraits

We do not charge for shipping, but we do charge a flat packaging and handling fee. This app works GREAT for us. The staff has been helpful and quick to respond when needed. We have been using this app for a couple of years now with nothing but good results. I would not hesitate to recommend giving them a try, They've been great for us.

Dextera

We needed to be able to charge our clients a credit card charge for purchases and this app delivers brilliantly. But that's only the start.

The support they give has gone above and beyond - they've fixed a few potential issues we saw arise due to our theme.

I recommend this plugin if you need to add an order or product fee to your shopify store.

Tropiflora

Works fantastic and customer support is great and fast. If this app 'doesn't work' on your store, its because you did not follow directions and request their free one-time installation. Thank you guys for this app! Just what we needed.

xtruck.com

I used this app to help me add a work around for local deliveries to different cities. The app works amazing for us. Adds the shipping as a separate line item. The best part of this app was the customer support. Angelika and the team were so patient with us to figure this out and tweak it. I cant say enough how happy we are. Highly Highly recommend this app. (5+ stars)

Hutchens Elementary PTA

We had an issue placing a Processing Fee on our website. Sent a email and it was fixed within minutes. Customer Service was awesome and we are still ahead of schedule of posting our store to the web! Thank you!!

ContainerDiscounts.com

I'll start off by saying, this is app is an extremely easy tool to use. We got this app to add a credit card fee to every purchase and although it didn't quite line up with our other fees, customer service fixed the issue right away and they even coded a custom tooltip for us. Fast, convenient customer service, for an excellent tool.

CNVC Bookstore

The team behind the app is tremendously helpful. I am super satisfied the app, the help support I have received, and the timeframe in which it was delivered. I would recommend this application as an addition to anyone's ecommerce site.

Scentalicious Supplies

Brilliant, We wanted to pass on the paypal and creditcard fee without passing it on. I've worked out a way to do this (Its not the best way) but it works. Recouped the monthly charge for this app in 1 transaction. SUpport got back to me and setup for us within 24 hours. Also now have a mandatory terms and conditions box which is also brilliat. Overall very happy with it.

Alternative Source Medical

The app works as expected. Since we had a custom theme we needed assistance getting it setup but the staff was helpful and able to install and customize it quickly for us. Thank you!

April 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Waagen-Schmitt GmbH

Although we had some special requirements, the customer service responded always with quick and competent solutions.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our service.

Previous 1 3 4