Order Surcharge & Product Fees

Surcharges and order fees to increase your sales and AOV

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

RecruitMilitary

From implementation to ongoing support, we couldn't be happier with the Order Surcharge & Product Fees app and the Mageworx team. Great product and partner!

Flip Aquatics

Great app and cheap. Works perfect for what I needed and the support is on it! Super happy with this app and the team!

ecomprepnpack

UPDATE:
working with customer service they were able to help me with my issue super quick which is dope, so I am happy now. Careful if you get Angie as a rep though she's got a bit of sass and will talk down to you, but other than that, it's good. ORIGINAL:
Be careful, this app could stop your add to cart button from working. Support cannot even figure out why, so I'm literally sitting here losing sales.

energe

Application utile et fonctionnelle.
Mais surtout, excellent support, rapide et efficace (ajustements réalisés en 30 minutes). Merci !

Gatortail

I used this app to implement a percentage surcharge fee to my store. The app worked perfectly and is very easy to set up. The customer service is great, friendly, fast, and very helpful.

Digital Print Supplies

We utilize this App to add an order processing fee on all of our orders. Any time we have an issue with the processing fee we reach out to Mageworx. They are always quick to respond and are very timely in helping out with any issues that may be happening. The issues we mainly had were proper installation/implementation into our website. They made it quick and painless with all the help they provide.

Schulthess-Shop

I had some problems on the checkout page. The helpful and friendly team quickly helped me solve the problem. Many thanks for that! Your product is simply versatile and good.

Ideal Cheese

Great app with amazing customer support. Their entire support team is on top of everything and very fast to respond! This app allows us to create a required weight adjustment surcharge. Being a cheese shop we hand cut all our cheeses/meats to order so it's very important to us to have this. Shopify doesn't allow you to add surcharges or markup so this app makes it happen. I spoke to a few different people and everyone has been super nice and helped with getting us all setup! Thank you again and keep up the good work!

ORCA Retail by Pennel & Flipo

Awesome, it works perfectly, I recommand this app for everyone wants to apply extra fees it's very helpful.
Special mention to the support team always available to help us.

Reclaim Music Group

Works really well, lots of options and features to set up your service fees. Customer support is response and very helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9