Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

buydeemshop

Great app and great customer service! They'll help you fix the issue as soon as possible and everything looks nice!

CT SOUNDS

Best filter app for Shopify store.
They are very helpful. Got a reply within 24 hours from their support.

clubhellaheels

Little bit hard to navigate what the features are, some documentation on how everything works would be helpful. But customer service great at getting it to work for me :)

Bikecomponents.ca

For a paid app this has been down constantly and caused frequent drops in conversions as products simply disappear from our site. Please fix these issues and improve stability or we will be forced to cancel our subscription and look for alternatives.

Cabaia

We use the app on our french and english store, the app crash , collection don't display anymore ( white screen, no product appear or with a weird display ) . This came out of the blue our store is 40% down in conversion rate and nobody is answering because they are based in Vietnam and don't have 24h support. Don't instal you'll save a lot of trouble and shitty customer support. We are trying to roll back to a version without their app to be back to normal.

Aztec Clothing

Been using this app for the past 2 years. When it works it works great. However, this app is constantly down it seems they just can't handle the number of requests on the servers they're using. IF you want your website to be constantly down due to this app and lose thousands of pounds every day because of this app then download it. Support is ok but only seem to be available for 2 hours a day. Stay away from this app nothing but issues for the past 2 years!! Probably the worst app I've used unfortunately

scrub-supply.com

Absolute perfect! Must have for many stores. Especially recommended because of extreme good customer service and help! To see how well it works visit our site www.scrub-supply.com

Hudson

I am having trouble daily with the app. Every so often the filter decides to disappear from our website!

MyMurti

I am facing trouble. The product filter tab on my website is not working. Please help me. My customer's are facing trouble.

Bablou

Awesome app to filters and search products of your website. The setup is very easy to understand. And most important they have a great support team to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28