Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Duroflex

This is an perfect app for what I'm looking for. It has a lot features to use for any purpose. Support team is also helpful. Always help us on priority. Good Work Team:)

Rina Lee Jewellery

The support team was extremely helpful and prompt in their response. They are receptive to custom requests and even went the extra mile by helping me fix the site's alignment (which was not the filter's issue at all)! The app is easy to use, looks great, and A++ for their support team!

Dress Hire AU

Exactly what I needed for my store! Assistance has been incredible and super fast. Cannot recommend more.

glymmer.co

The filtering app works exactly how we want it to. Customer service has been extremely helpful in getting this set up properly for our needs.

Head Over Heels - Israel

Great app with good filters and collection page layout. Customer service is also very good.
Would be great if you could add the following:
1. The app supporting the Shopify store multi-language, so that the filters can be translated on websites with more then one language.
2. The app using the Shopify collections, so that sync product data is only needed to update the filters but not to update the collections.

Ethnikids

A great app! Easy to use and the support team are hands on, helpful and helped create our vision - very happy client

Deliwijn

Very functional App and the support team helped me in less than one hour to solve a little problem with my theme. Thank you Helen.

42 on Sonneblom Deli

Great app. Had an issue with the search results not displaying correctly (too wide), but the SP team helped me within hours!! (given the time difference and when I logged it, actually immediately). Thanks guys, great work!

Touche.fo

Great app! Easy to use the platform and thorough support help when needed. I would definitely recommend it.

11tyTest

We had some issues with the app, but the support was relatively fast and they fixed the problem. I would recommend this app to other users.