Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Ethnikids

A great app! Easy to use and the support team are hands on, helpful and helped create our vision - very happy client

Deliwijn

Very functional App and the support team helped me in less than one hour to solve a little problem with my theme. Thank you Helen.

42 on Sonneblom Deli

Great app. Had an issue with the search results not displaying correctly (too wide), but the SP team helped me within hours!! (given the time difference and when I logged it, actually immediately). Thanks guys, great work!

Touche.fo

Great app! Easy to use the platform and thorough support help when needed. I would definitely recommend it.

11tyTest

We had some issues with the app, but the support was relatively fast and they fixed the problem. I would recommend this app to other users.

Cotton the First

Support is awesome. They help set up everything according to my needs, from colors of the tabs, and pretty much everything you ask. Thank you and I will be back when I need this feature again.

Bella Vita Gifts & Interiors

Love this app. The filters are much more versatile and customizable than any other filtering app I've seen. My favorite features are 1) the ability to hide certain brands/vendors from filtering, 2) the ability to customize different sets of filters based on collection, and my favorite, 3) the ability to add a "Ready to Ship" filter that allows customers to filter a collection to only show products that have 1 or more qty. The support was very responsive and even quickly added a feature for us that we requested and they agreed would be best for their customers. I highly recommend this app!

Velo Velo Singapore

The product is only 1/3 good unless it comes with a good team that helps you with any technical or otherwise issues that you might face along the way.

Nothing short of being responsive and helpful. Definitely an app that I will recommend!

SunWoodTime

OKAY,
I have a large catalog on my shop and doing a search or switching from product to product to choose takes time, this great app makes them easier, the client filters directly to the collection page, which reduces the choices and takes it to the essentials, the client's navigation is simpler and more fluid, the conversion rate increases from the first day, I use an independent theme, when installing on the back up I had a small bug on display, customer service was very responsive to resolve the problem, I recommend

OK,
J'ai un grand catalogue sur ma boutique et faire une recherche ou passer de produit en produit pour choisir prend du temps, cette super app rends les chause plus simple, le client filtre direct à la page de collection, ce qui réduit les choix et l'emmène à l'essentiel, la navigation du client est plus simple et fluide, le taux de conversion augmente dès le premier jour, j'utilise un thème indépendant, à l'installation sur le back up j'ai eu un petit bug à l'affichage, le service client à était très réactif pour résoudre le problème, je recommande

#0 Clothes Mentor Columbus & Toledo

Really nice app and the support went above and beyond to help me out. I recommend this app to anyone looking for a navigation, filter, search app.