Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Tufenkian Artisan Carpets

We choose to use Smart Product Filter & Search just because it had the functionality we needed. However, we soon learned that they have a great team that supports the success of the app. We needed some customizations to the app and there were very responsive and quick to provide us with what we needed. We also had our developer change a file that caused errors with the app. The support team of the app quickly came in and helped us resolved the issue.

I highly recommend this app and its team!

FASHIONZ.SE

Great app. Very attentive customer service, we had some glitches and they were there to help us. Very happy with the app, it is very versatile.

Bag+Co.

This is a great app, handle by a great team.
Helen and her team are committed to fixing any issue quickly.

Aztro Marketplace

Accesorii-Design.ro

Great app and most of all great support! I am using this app in my shop Accesorii-Design.ro for some time, always received quick response and help also with customization for including other apps in the filters. I recommend this app to anyone. Thank you!

uscan.de

Great App - works very nice. Very nice and fast Support!
We had a small problem on InternetExplorer showing the filters not correctly -> they fixed it very fast and it works fine now!

February 26, 2020

Dear Jan,
Thank you so much for your lovely review. 💯💯 You've definitely made my days better. 🥰🥰
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions. I’m feel free to help you
Helen 🤗

kantaros.hu

The filter app is a must have. I had a little problem but it was solved in a very short time. Thank you!

February 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind of worlds. You've absolutely made my days better.
Helen

ディディモス

We have been using the app for one year. The filter function has helped us to reduce excess stock, because customers can now easily find equivalent products that match their preferences. It is the most indispensable app in our store. We had a few technical questions that are always instantly taken care of. Both app functions and customer support are awesome!

Norwegian Fashion Outlet

Good look. Simple to set up and customize.
Great response and help from the support team when needed.

label Meenakshi CHANDAK

Globo RESPONSE time and approach makes it easier solutions made are ready to go asap. App is good fit for online model.

You can bet on team anytime deliveries are solid and high recommended for online business. New version features looks good.

Helen & Devs Team Thanks@!