Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

pagehardware4less

I needed help with sorting and creating Custom Searches. I got a response even during Chinese New Year! They did everything to help me know and understand what I needed.

Fashion Silver Jewellery London SE17

I needed to "tide up my product page" and this app did it for me. The support has been absolutely fantastic and they help all the way..Thank you!
Update: my website search product page was not in line with the app and the support fixed it for me, Great!

Tradent-Supply-Inc

They developers have been extremely responsive and helpful. I definitely recommend this product filter app.

Önling

Nice app! I chose it because it's possible (and very easy) so customize the filters, I can choose exactly what filters and which values to filter by for each collection which was important for us. Very easy to work with and support has been very helpful and fast in fixing the small issues we had with integrating it into our theme.

Colomont

I use this app to help filter all my products and it works great and looks perfect! on computer and on mobile. And the customer service is OUTSTANDING! Shout out Emma! I have asked her about 50 questions and she always responds very fast and actually helps with the coding part on my website. I LOVE THIS APP

PPPI

Most amazing customer service. Supper responsive and all issues have been resolved so far. Thank you guys. Great app all together!

January 14, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review 🤩 🤩 🤩Cheers for many more sales in 2020!🥳🥳🥳🥳 Helen

Jennifer Tattanelli

The support team is really quick. They resolved my issue immediately. Would definitely recommend them.

Heras Home Furniture

Love this app! A must for a shopify website! Support is great!
Emma is amazing! A+++++++++++++++++++

ZenIT

This app is really helpful when you have variations of a product. What I also like about this is that the help center is even better. If you have any queries or issues in relation to the app, they are always happy to help.

Charles Koll Jewellers

The app works great and the customer service is quick, friendly, and helpful. I would recommend to anyone that wants to improve their online store.