Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Marvell Lane

We had issues with the integration process as it wasn't agreeing with our theme. I emailed the Globo support team and they were incredibly fast and helpful in getting the problem solved. Special thanks to Donna:)
Overall the app is easy to use and is exactly what we were after!

Illusions Lingerie

A spectacular app that has saved us a COUNTLESS amount of work. The team also assisted us with the implementation in a very timely manner. Highly recommend the app as its simple to use and packed with features. The team has maintained a passion to help with each and every query I have had. Couldn't be happier to have this team behind my site!

Sethi

The app support team was super helpful and responded to our questions and fixed our edits super quickly!

The End Label

I've been using this app for a while now. Recently had some issues when I was building a new theme. Reached out to the customer service and Helen was super helpful! It's a great app!!

Stage 9 Secrets

Good app. Does what it says it does with support being there and timely when you need it. The overall features & functionalities deliver an elevated customer experience for a reasonable fee. So far I think that's help us close out on some sales, making it easier for our customers to find what they are looking for - and for us to display it better to them. Thanks for the great service.

Go Natural-New

Very good app, I sent an email and were super quick to respond. Excellent work that was done to help

SAVE THE WAVE®

I am not often that leaving the review, but this app is just amazing. It helped me so much to visualise my products. Thanks to smart filter, that you can set up the way you want. I was impressed by option to make my photos "moving", when the user would like to review the product, it showed the product from both sides, which gives better understanding of the product. Moreover, I was impressed by customer service. They reacted immediately and helped me to solve all my questions and issues. I was struggling with integration to my Shopify theme, but the team assisted me with coding and solved everything for me. It's just amazing. I highly recommend this app to everyone, who would like to provide their customers with the best experience on their website. Thanks!

KSTNshoes

This app is fantastic. The filter improves the appearance of the shop and its layout is awesome.
The customer service is very efficient. We had an issue and it was solved in less than 24 hours.

Animon Life

Customer Service is awesome, features are very useful & worth the money. You can customize almost everything to your need. 10/10 recommend!

Tarps America

i've been using this app for over 6 months and our store has over 10000 products with over 70 variants per product. This solution is awesome because it makes our site shoppable. Their Tech support is timely, professional and very helpful.... no this is not an employee writing this review - i am a real customer and will remain a customer as long as they continue with the outstanding service!