Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Carolyn Hearn Designs

This app messed up my whole site. Even after I uninstalled it, I'm still trying to fix what it messed up.

Beauté Hera

I should've listened to the 1 star comments.

When you install this app, it will automatically create 'next page' button. Meaning you will have 2 page buttons from this app and your theme. It really confuses your customers.

When you upload new items, they won't be shown in your store. You must re-sync on the app and it might take 3~5 minutes. During the sync, none of your collections will be visible in your store. For example, you must sync even after adding an item to a collection. It requires another 3~5 minutes delay.

However, the worst issue happens when you uninstall the app. After removing this app, none of collection is visible. I removed all the leftover codes, but still not functioning.

If you really wish to try this app, never forget to DUPLICATE your theme!

Basil & Fig

Can I rate it 0?? Didn't do what I wanted it to so I deleted it and now none of my collections appear!!!! AVOID.

The Classy Cat Store

Using this app meant that every time i added a product i had to sync my store in order for it to show up on my website. Sometimes the sync took a really long time and it slowed down my production. I uninstalled and half my collections are invisible on my page. I don't know how to fix it. I would not recommend this app.

Caring Candies

I uninstalled this app now none of my products are visible. I have reached out to support for some assistance, but I see I am not the only one who is having this problem

Mibana

After i uninstalled this app i cant see my products on my website without an reason could u help me please?

Style on Point

Had to uninstall the app due to massive issues & bugs. Support was great until the free trial run out, now it's really lacking. As I thought the app was functioning well I added the app to my published version & then continued to have issues. Had to uninstall & my website collection page isn't working properly since removing & the issue is still yet to be resolved. They don't seem to know how to fix the issue & it's costing me sales. Very disappointed in the service I have been provided. This app has been such a headache & I am not sure I would like to see someone else go through what had to with this app.

Joitahomeoutlet

This app has been a problem from the beginning!

I was asked to wait a week and it would be fixed - it wasn't fixed even after 2 weeks.

Then, it started mixing the filter criteria - red was showing up when it should have been blue; geometric was showing up with stripes.

AND . . . to add insult to injury, the changed the pricing structure! So, I couldn't get into my account until I paid $15 a month more . . .

Gads . . . This is not the way to run a business - or build an app.

Instrument Furniture

Nice looking filtering and smooth use
BUT. It does not work properly and bugs if you use any 3rd party app for stock control (like bundles etc) which as I understand loads of shops do use as long as you have any variants of a product. So not really working. The devs were very unhelpful in regards to this: 'we may fix it in few months when we have time' ... well ok, bye

Rudyprojectna

Do not install this app! It will mess up all of your themes! I duplicated my theme so that I would have a back up theme to go back to if this app did not work out, and it installed on every single theme! It took me forever to get my store back to normal. I think it has potential, but overall, not a good app!