Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Charles Koll Jewellers

The app works great and the customer service is quick, friendly, and helpful. I would recommend to anyone that wants to improve their online store.

Island Retro

If I could give this app a 6 star review I would!! Not only does this app make navigating my enormous product library a breeze with simple and intuitive customization options, but the customer service team is unparalleled!! When installing it on a new (paid) theme, I was having a rather large issue.. (my product images would not display.. at all!). Upon contacting Emma and the support team, they quickly identified and corrected the issue with little to no downtime!! An AMAZING product, backed by STELLAR customer service!!

40Loops.com

This app is great as far as filters go. The best part is their amazing customer service! They will help with any problem you may run into without hesitation, even if you're on the free plan.

AUTOID

Cannot recommend enough. This app has added some desperately needed functionality to our store. Being a car parts provider, its crucial for customers to be able to filter by their vehicle and this was made possible by this app.

I must also give a shout out to the customer service team. Just before Black Friday we ran into a few issues but they were solved quickly and efficiently.

Bhalloo

A great app for searching products and for adding filters. The support from the developers and support team is great.

Profumeria Lauda

Great customer service. I had a problem and they fixed it in a minute.

About the app, it runs well.

Neo Family

Smart Product Filters is a very good application ! The Customer Service answer quickly and solve problems !

Boone & Sons Jewelers

Great responsive customer support, very handy and useful plugin! Highly recommend to anyone looking for customizable filtering options for their products.

Yieldings

I just installed the app in my store, and so far it seems to be operating well.
I do want to give a special shoutout to the support team though. My store was a particularly complicated integration, as I had a lot of custom CSS applied, and the support team patiently worked through my problems 1 by 1 until my store was operating perfectly. For this reason, I'm happy to recommend them with a 5 star review.

Smokz Vape Store

upon using this app we found their customer service to be very good and prompt will continue using them and recommend when required to