Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Beoutliving

Very cool app and amazing customer service!

Fun Prints Co

Not sure why this app don't have many reviews and because of that I almost missed it.

But, it is actually a super nice app among many of the same type that I've tried for my store.

Easy to install, the formatting looks neat and professional, and it's super easy to customize as long as you have the type/collection/tags you need ready.

MOREOVER, you can manually select a group of tags instead of showing all, which is a key feature that I desperately need but rare app pays attention to--much more flexible that other apps of the same type.

Plus, super fast responses from the support team. TOTALLY RECOMMEND!

Snickers Werkkledij

Good value for money, great support. Added value for our webshop.

Oneclickbath

Excellent filtering. Much better than the tag group method offered in the Supply theme. Very responsive and helpful support team!

Blakladershop

I was already using tag filtering but was looking for a solution to allow multiple filter selection in one group (not possible by default) and color icons. Support was amazing and in no time our site was up and running. I highly recommend it as a serious added value, especially if you are selling a high number of products.

Project Nude

Fast Responses! Needed some fix at the start, but it was quickly resolved. Works very well and looks very nice. Highly recommended!

Scarfandwraps01

Good app and better customer support. I faced a problem with my theme but they resolved with in a very short span of time. Its working Now!

Pacific Safe Manufacturing Inc

Very good for the price. I'm sure as they continue developing it, it will get even better. I needed help with something, and they took care of it right away. I'd recommend this.

Secret Closet Cyprus

I love this application!! Simple use, no codes needed and has all the filters i wanted to add on my shop. The support i received is amazing. They reply and assist and fix immediately!!! Thank you so much!!! I definetely recommend this!!!

Furnicare

Best app I ever used, it works fast and has all the options needed!