Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Animiow

The app is simple to set up and it works perfectly! What a kind and talented team! I had so many tricky requests and they all solved, while some of other apps just told me they couldn’t help. I’d give 10 stars if I could. Definitely the best team on Shopify!!!

ArtFan

Great product and an extremely helpful support team. I would highly recommend this app if your theme doesn't have a good filter option. They also have a great form builder that i use as well.

Instabee

We had an issue with an old top ranking filter so we had to find a new filter fast!!, we decided to try out Globo's filter. Their UI is on par with the top filter app we used before, we did not feel like we missed anything, but even had a better experience - They offered us great support, checked on us on a daily basis and made sure everything is working as we wanted. Thank you Helen and your Dev team

LuggagePro

Very nice app and outstanding customer service.
Fast response and very willing to help out with our requests.

Lcouturedesigns

Absolutely brilliant app for filters and exactly what I was looking for. I have few tweaks needed and raised with support. Would definitely recommend . Last few days the support received in fixing the issues was beyond excellent and support teams across the world should learn, amazing job team!!!

Eleventy Milano B2B

I have installed this app on 4 sites! Fast and always available support. They solved all the problems in less than a day. I absolutely recommend this app!

MidSoleNYC

Amazing app helped tremendously, would definitely recommend. Additionally, support is A1 if you ever have any questions or encounter an issue.

Para Mi - All about the trousers

Awesome Plugin, works 100% and support is great if you want something the fix they do it right away!

Pintar Números

It is for me the best application of filters, with the best possible attention and customization. The technical service is wonderful. 100% recommendable.

womenboutique

This is my favorite filter app!!! It really helps me a lot! And the customer service team is really nice!