Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Pintar Números

It is for me the best application of filters, with the best possible attention and customization. The technical service is wonderful. 100% recommendable.

womenboutique

This is my favorite filter app!!! It really helps me a lot! And the customer service team is really nice!

KNOK

We have had some problem with this app using with translation app. But customer service team tackled the issue very well. Thank you Helen!

Sole Bliss USA

We use this app to filter the products on our collection pages and it's perfect! Easily customized, looks great on the page and very customer friendly.
Customer Care team is fantastic too! Thanks!

FELGKONGEN

I do not know where to start, This is the best app I have used to filter my products.
Great customer service, quick response and quick help with what I needed!
I would really recommend everyone to use this app if you really need a filter app, I have personally downloaded other filter apps, but none of them worked as expected.
Globo filter was the best of all, I will always use this app. this is the app I want to spend my money on compared to other filter apps. Thank you so much for a great customer service and thank you for your help Highly recommend :)))

Mighty Small

I've found this application very flexible, and new features have been added over the last year. The support are also very responsive and have helped on a few tweaks to help it integrate into a seamless experience - would definitely recommend!

LUXTERO

They helped me solve an issue with the website very efficiently. Love this filter, thank you! I recommend it as the price/quality ratio is incredible.

Illusions Lingerie

A spectacular app that has saved us a COUNTLESS amount of work. The team also assisted us with the implementation in a very timely manner. Highly recommend the app as its simple to use and packed with features. The team has maintained a passion to help with each and every query I have had. Couldn't be happier to have this team behind my site!

Sethi

The app support team was super helpful and responded to our questions and fixed our edits super quickly!

The End Label

I've been using this app for a while now. Recently had some issues when I was building a new theme. Reached out to the customer service and Helen was super helpful! It's a great app!!