Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

The Ideal Sunday

The app does exactly what I need and the support is fantastic. They have helped my customise the features for what I need for my store. Highly recommend the app!

Drink Palace

Works as expected, decently customizable and the support is brilliant. I could recommend this app. Thank you! :)

Jay Feder Jewelers

We use the Smart Product Filter and Search app as well as the Globo Mega Menu app and they have made a big positive difference in the functionality of our site. The customer service is very responsive and quickly resolves all issues and changes.

ILMARKET.HU

The app is very good for our products structure! The team is great in communication, help and very fast. I am sure to using another app from the application palette!

Gioielleria Marzioli

The app is very complete, but the 5 stars are also for the support recived. Very fast and smart. We'are going to continue using your apps. Thank you!

evernya

just began to use it and im still working out how it works but the customer service given is great and helping me throughout the processes.

Kudetà

Great app and great support center. I had a problem and they fixed it in just one day. I suggest this app

Wide Shoes

We have found it great to use. Very versatile and the support is excellent if you need it. Would recommend.

Lay D

I love this app. I was just looking for a filter app but you can also have colour swatches displayed on your product pages in either colour swatches or the variant images. This is a 2 in 1 app. The customer service is great and really helpful. I didn't know how to do a few things and they happily assisted me. I'm incredibly happy with this app and the price is good too. I will be a lifetime user, so happy I found this app. Thank you

Little Cotton Clothes

Excellent customer service. Easy to install set up! We now have a fully functional Shop by Size filter, a dream come true!!