Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

riderskateshop

après un problème qui m'a été résolu par le service technique l'application fonctionne de nouveau correctement que ce soit sur ordinateur que sur téléphone. merci

Mahonitas

Very useful app, easy to install and great customer service. We had 2 issues and the developers team solved it in very short time.
Highly suggested!

Fastarry

We have contacted the customer support twice for the layout problems with our theme. They replied and solved the problem very quickly, Also, the app is well designed and easy to use. We would like to recommend the app.

cozydeliver

I contacted customer service to help me with some customized request such as improving website speed after implementing smart prodcut filter app, improving the color swatch circle UX design. The team replied promptly to solve my request. Happy with the result and defintely recommend to all shopify store owners!

JOCKEY GmbH

We are using this app to provide product filters for our customers. It works well and every special request for even tricky customizations has been promtly fullfilled. Special thanks to Helen.

susukoshi

Very impressed, developer replied so quick and made support a breeze! :) love love love so much! One of the best app!

Botania

Very impressed with the flexibility of this app. Used another filter/search app that got discontinued, and the Globo team helped us ensure great functionality after the change to this app. Recommended!

NEOFABRIK klímaszerelés Kecskemét - Budapest

I can't tell how fast and easy it was to integrate this app. I tried a few ones and this is just what I needed. I also needed customization, done in no time - thanks! Reliable app and support, this is the most important for a running shop.

Pixie Paws Pets

So far using this app has been brilliant, we did hit 1 issue where it wouldn't sync properly, Sent a email to ask for help on how to fix, and we had a quick response and now its all working correctly again. Thank you very!

Equi Botanics

Helen at Globo helped us understand what had gone wrong with our development. She was patient to explain and share screenshots to allow us to troubleshoot. She also had their developer access our back-end and fix the problem for us. It was a pleasant experience for us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38