Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
13 mai 2024

This app fixed all of our issues with not having very much control over how the filters work in default Shopify. Support has been great so far and they helped us install it when we were having issues.

EsparParts
19 jours d’utilisation de l’application
12 avril 2024

Fast & Quick Support.
Reach out and you will get help!

Recommend

DIRTS
Allemagne
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
1 mai 2024

Hi,
The team at Globo did a good and quick job when they fixed an issue on my website related to multiple products being mixed together in one place. I am so grateful for the fantastic work.

evolvingstore.net
Ahmed Mustapha

EVOLVING STORE
Suède
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 avril 2024

The GO-TO filter app I rely on to connect my customers with what they're looking for in a catalogue of over 3000 products.

ZabaTV
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
7 mars 2024

We initially installed the Smart Product Filter & Search App to make use of the splitting out variants feature on our collection pages. This was super easy to do and only required a check box. However the Smart Search function is also a really good upgrade for themes with very basic search functionality, and it gives loads of options for suggested search terms, collections and trending products.

The filter features are very robust, and offer all the filter functionality that we require. It would be nice if there was an option to make the filter bars stick to the page, I'm sure there is a way to do this with additional coding knowledge.

The support team are really helpful and got back to my question within a few hours. Would highly recommend this App!

New Forest Clothing
Royaume-Uni
23 jours d’utilisation de l’application
26 février 2024

We were only looking for an app that could show variants as products on a collection page. I'm pleased to say that we got a lot more than that with this app. It's now replacing the previous app that we were using to show variants as products, but also replaced the "search and discovery".

We're still facing some theme compatibility issues, but the customer support is very quick and knowledgeable regarding any issues so far. Very impressed. Highly recommend!

Diffney Menswear
Irlande
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 mai 2024

Helen has been extremely helpful in seamlessly integrating Smart Product Filer & Search into our website. She has answered all of my questions and has been very quick to fix all of my problems in no time! Would definitely recommend this app to other businesses

FinerRings
Australie
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
13 mai 2024

So far, this app has delivered on all our requirements.
Support response is also quick. Helen helped us solve our problems instantly.

PhiBer Shop
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 mars 2024

Great app. I have come into a few issues but the support team has worked to resolve them immediately. Helen was very helpful and responsive.

We Drink Bubbles
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 avril 2024

Absolutely delighted by the Customer Support Team.
The app does what it promises, so that´s already great and it is easy to use.

It happened that I had to contact support, and they solved my request, no questions asked!
100% recommended!