Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
4 november 2020

I just installed it and it was an easy task. I had an issue with the layout of my theme and the support team fixed it. The only thing is not so great is that you need to manually synchronise the products in their app, otherwise it would be a 5 star review.

Black Book Fashion
Spanje
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
13 december 2022

Customer service is really helpful with any issues and quick to reply. Handy app to have if you want a big variation of filtering options

Love to Dream™ NZ
Nieuw-Zeeland
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
27 augustus 2020

I really like this app and does what it’s supposed to do. Easy to maneuver on the back end and very professional looking on the front end. But there should be a way for users to utilize the function while the app developer works on any updates. The app disappears on the front end when the app developer is making updates. It happened enough times for me to notice. I expect this from a free app, not a premium one.

Hopefully, the app developer works on that to make it an even better user experience on the back end and front end.

petiteplusco
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
10 april 2020

The filter works great and it is really easy to set up. The customer support is very helpful!! I strongly recommend it

Iotti Gioielli
Italië
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
14 december 2022

Great app, works well. Sometimes have issues, when the shopify modify the shops core code. The support team is quick!

Delight's Dog Design
Hongarije
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
27 augustus 2020

The app is quite extensive and easy to use for most part. I faced some trouble with the UI, but the support team was very prompt in helping me out.

Champ's Closet
India
Bewerkt 7 oktober 2021

The suddenly stop syncing. We tried for 8 hours. Contacting support only got one response to allow them store access after that nothing. They support is not available after hours I am guessing. After the support was reached in the morning they were able to fix they issue.

BuyZilla.pk
Pakistan
Bewerkt 5 september 2019

Third time writing a review for this app. I had run into several issues, support was able to resolve them quickly, but this is the first encounter with any application we have used that we have had so many issues with. Everything is running smoothly thanks to the help of the support team, who I may add fixed our issues quickly after our first review. Since we had so many issues with the app originally, the App support member seemed to be annoyed with us. My team and I were very irritated that this app alone caused so many problems and took up a lot of our time trying to fix. My advice to the developers is to pinpoint where these bugs are in your code, take the feedback from your customers and apply it to your product, make sure that they are fixed so you don't lose more future customers. Luckily we were willing to give the app a second chance, and good thing we did cause it works and looks great. All in all the app looks and runs smoothly after many trail and errors.

Neon Underground Apparel
Verenigde Staten
28 oktober 2020

It's a useful app while filter and search the products on the website. Nice company service and solved our problem efficiently.

OBEIOBEI
Taiwan
14 april 2023

The overall app experience is good. I am using it to add filters on my main store collection page. There were a few bugs that I experienced but the support team helped me fix them. I do feel that the support can be a lot better as I had to wait quite a bit before getting a response and had to contact multiple times for the same bug. So overall great app, but the customer service needs improvement.

Setu Nutrition
India
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app