Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
13 mei 2024

So far, this app has delivered on all our requirements.
Support response is also quick. Helen helped us solve our problems instantly.

PhiBer Shop
7 maanden gebruiken de app
11 april 2024

Helen and Sarah have been SO helpful with getting everything set up and working properly! They are very quick to respond, and can assist with any issue you may have. So happy with this app and how it looks on our website!

Schoolgirl Style
13 dagen gebruiken de app
15 maart 2024

Great support. Helen helped us figure out and fix some issues very quickly.

EL Lighting
10 maanden gebruiken de app
3 mei 2024

Really great app, does exactly what it says. Customer support is also very helpful and we were able to customize up to our needs.

Saint Fleur
Nederland
19 dagen gebruiken de app
2 februari 2024

I use the app in 3 of my pages and I want to highlight their quick response when anything happens. We recently had something not working properly and Helen & David from the support and development team solved it within less than 24 hours.

4CCCCEES
Spanje
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
12 maart 2024

We have been looking for a flexible filter option for a long time. We finally found it here. The team is always quick to help with questions, customisations and requests. Really great support. We can only recommend the team and the app.

Best regards
Wurzelwerk GmbH
Germany

Wurzelwerk
Duitsland
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
9 mei 2024

Amazing! Absolutely love this app and the customer service is fabulous. I used it for my collection of products. Good job ! Definitely recommend. 5 big stars*****

Inovamarket
Roemenië
13 dagen gebruiken de app
21 maart 2024

Awesome app & 5-star service. Helen did a great job when I searched for assistance.
I have one suggestion though. Add a multi-tag feature which can group tag/tags, and set up new names for displaying on the front end.

Waterfly
China
16 dagen gebruiken de app
15 april 2024

It meets all my needs for a search box and filters. It would be better if it can customize the css style, so that I don't have to trouble Helen to help me adjust it every time. Helen was awesome and fulfilled all my requests for more amazing page layouts. It's been a pleasure working with you guys.

Bekrvio
8 dagen gebruiken de app
21 februari 2024

I was looking for an app that made filtering in my shop look and feel natural rather than complex, and after trying out multiple other apps that didn't quite make filtering easier or weren't intuitive enough I decided to try out this app. I hesitated to do so before because the costs do go up quite a bit when you have a lot of products, but I can assure you it's worth every penny. The support is absolutely amazing, friendly and helpful and the app is really easy to use. Definitely recommend this one!

Kinky-shoes